I don't find it funny at all...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • molonlabe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La
    There's a chance that's all of it is just a big show. Clearly, the "victims" are not real ;) ... but what about the people who are being pranked?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    There's a chance that's all of it is just a big show. Clearly, the "victims" are not real ;) ... but what about the people who are being pranked?

Wait! You don't believe that an actor offered to have his head smashed with a carnival mallet for a chance at a TV show job?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This dumb crap is in Europe and the population does not carry. Try this crap in the U.S. and see what happens!!!

"Concealed is concealed" there too! ;)

And just like here, some folks have guns they are not supposed to have. I doubt very seriously that ANYONE is willing to test the effectiveness of a nationwide gun law with their life just for a laugh.

I can see the discussions at the funeral now: "Yeah, Old Georgie boy is dead! But that was right funny **** until that hooligan blew his head off."

Last edited:

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    GOODFELLAS-PESCI.jpg

Funny how?

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    "Concealed is concealed" there too! ;)

And just like here, some folks have guns they are not supposed to have. I doubt very seriously that ANYONE is willing to test the effectiveness of a nationwide gun law with their life just for a laugh.

I can see the discussions at the funeral now: "Yeah, Old Georgie boy is dead! But that was right funny **** until that hooligan blew his head off."

I don't think you give people enough credit for being stupid.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don't think you give people enough credit for being stupid.

If this is just a few dummies concocting these and filming them with a phone for stupidity's sake, I agree. My complete disregard for any of these not being staged involves those that are being filmed by professional studios, producers, filmmakers, directors, or actors that are employed by television companies.

Companies = lawyers; lawyers = no sense of humor; adventure; risk; spontaneity; liability; blame; etc.

Top Bottom