I hate THIEVES

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    I don’t know when but I got hit. Two weeks ago I noticed a fifty foot extension had been cut. Went in the barn today to get my battery charger, working on my tractor and noticed my welding leads wear gone. I got checking, looking around. So for this is what I can tell I am missing – one hundred foot of single Ot welding lead, 2 – one hundred foot 12/3 Now I am PISSED. Called LEO’s made report. Whoever it was had to walk in, didn’t even wake up the DOG.

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    That sucks! There has been an epidemic of thievery in the Loranger area over the past year. Must be spreading over your way.

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Sheriff Edwards has stated that a general area bordering the eastern edge of Tickfaw has some of the highest crime incidents in the parish.

As to Loranger, some 300 plus citizens recently met with the sheriff to discuss what could be done about theft in their area. More patrols by deputies and forming neighborhood watches were two solutions that were to be implemented. I have not heard anymore concerning the results of the plan.

Last edited:

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    I don’t know when but I got hit. Two weeks ago I noticed a fifty foot extension had been cut. Went in the barn today to get my battery charger, working on my tractor and noticed my welding leads wear gone. I got checking, looking around. So for this is what I can tell I am missing – one hundred foot of single Ot welding lead, 2 – one hundred foot 12/3 Now I am PISSED. Called LEO’s made report. Whoever it was had to walk in, didn’t even wake up the DOG.

What's the $$$ value on this, for those of us not familiar with welding?

Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    What's the $$$ value on this, for those of us not familiar with welding?

One hundred foot of single Ot welding sell for around 4 dollars a foot now. Hundred foot 12/3 gage extension cords about 80 dollars or more. Going to Bass Pro tomorrow to get a couple of trail cams. One for me and one for my cusin.

Last edited:

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Put another dog in the barn. We've got dogs front, back, and inside. You'd have to be one ballsy robber to get into a barn with a big angry dog in it.

Something like this

cujo-25th-anniversary-edition-20070912112212093-000.jpg

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Bought 3 dogs for the place, chee wa wa for the inside,and a lab/cargie mix I guess,it dont matter he's just large enough to look intimidating and they are both barking machines,very, very alert at all times.......ADT for the inside......best investment I could have ever made....!!!! I hope they catch the bastards if you dont first,and get the law to throw the whole book at em when ya press charges....good luck!!!!!!

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Just in time...I have a litter due this week,...big , ballsy and barkers..FTAGH. PM or E Mail for pics, mostly Black Mouth Cur

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom