I have an awesome wife...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    She does have a sister, good looking too, but... Lots of baggage! I'm not sure how to post pics yet, I will try. My wife bought her an HK p30 a few months back so I guess it was my turn! She new I had been wanting one for a while now but she totally surprised me!

A P30 for her and a Springfield Loaded for you, your wife has good taste when it comes to pistols. Happy Shooting.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    NoProblem

She does have a sister, good looking too, but... Lots of baggage! I'm not sure how to post pics yet, I will try. My wife bought her an HK p30 a few months back so I guess it was my turn! She new I had been wanting one for a while now but she totally surprised me!

Hey Baggage is NO PROBLEM, I'm used to unpacking and repacking baggage, I'm a good LISTNER and have a recepie on how to make the ladies SMILE:}

Then the complaining they will be doing with be of a good nature.....!

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    .... all mine wants is for me to sell off all I have ...... and buy her a new house ...

Congratulations on the 1911 -- that will not be the last ...

Whatever you do, "DON'T DO THAT"!!!!! I tried that once and she divorced me a year later!!! If she is that selfish and materialistic, cut your losses now and run!!!
    :thumbsdown:

Carpcodl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    broussard LA.
    I bought her a fire place for the house. So we even. I have to say we share many interests, and I'm a lucky man. She puts up with my crap, and I put up with hers, but her crap is way less than mine! So I think I got the good end of the stick. By the way, Merry Christmas everybody!

Carpcodl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    broussard LA.
    Here it is!

h3vi6j7txsvyeb6p89r.jpg

Top Bottom