i have dirty thoughts when i see things like this...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The Louisiana contingent should invent some shooting target device in a similar vein as the "Texas Star" and "Polish Plate Rack", that we can name and uniquely call ours.

Can you see it? "Oh no, one of the stages posted has the dreaded "Bayou Ammo Eater"!

Last edited:

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Needs a few no shoots behind it, and yes I would probably put one. :)

Jesse Tischauser

The Mayor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Very Cool! Why not just have the entire star swinging when that port is opened. Heck we need a setup that looks like a double farris wheel with two stars on each end that are both rotating about a center axis.

kcin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Gulfport, Ms
    PPR :curse:

I've only had the chance to shoot a PPR once and I crashed and burned :flamed:......I Think skimmed the bar and it just took off! I dumped a 20 round mag into it and when I left it looked like a airplane propeller waving three plates at me! lol

Last edited:

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    PPR :curse:

I've only had the chance to shoot a PPR once and I crashed and burned :flamed:......I Think skimmed the bar and it just took off! I dumped a 20 round mag into it and when I left it looked like a airplane propeller waving three plates at me! lol
    I got it going so fast in Amite they wanted to charge me for a new set of berrings.

Last edited:

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    The first time I shot the PPR, it took a reload (12 rounds total) to clear. Never lost the weights off the end. :pimp:

Of course the stage called for a mandatory reload between arrays from the box, so I pumped 11 at it, reloaded for 1 shot, then dropped a mag with 9 rounds in it so that I could move on. THAT was the PITA of the whole thing.

Top Bottom