I have figured out who Hunh Bruh is.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    stig2.jpg

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Well, I didn't see a spanky on his friends list... But then again, I am my own worst enemy, so...

If it's true there are a couple clues:

Hunh Bruh's avatar is a picture of either God or Zeus, which aligns with Spanky's having created the site.

Hunh Bruh's signature reads, "PLEASE, if you need to tell on me, use the REPORT POST icon so all the moderators can see it, not just the one you cherry pick to punish me." First off, how would a member as recent as Hunh Bruh know that this icon sends a notification to ALL moderators? Secondly, if it were Spanky (or any other moderator or maybe all of them) they are advising to report posts in such a way assuring that the (culprits) would see the report and be able to relish in their handywork.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    if it's true there are a couple clues:

Hunh bruh's avatar is a picture of either god or zeus, which aligns with spanky's having created the site.

Hunh bruh's signature reads, "please, if you need to tell on me, use the report post icon so all the moderators can see it, not just the one you cherry pick to punish me." first off, how would a member as recent as hunh bruh know that this icon sends a notification to all moderators? Secondly, if it were spanky (or any other moderator or maybe all of them) they are advising to report posts in such a way assuring that the (culprits) would see the report and be able to relish in their handywork.
    get the foil

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    If it's true there are a couple clues:

Hunh Bruh's avatar is a picture of either God or Zeus, which aligns with Spanky's having created the site.

Hunh Bruh's signature reads, "PLEASE, if you need to tell on me, use the REPORT POST icon so all the moderators can see it, not just the one you cherry pick to punish me." First off, how would a member as recent as Hunh Bruh know that this icon sends a notification to ALL moderators? Secondly, if it were Spanky (or any other moderator or maybe all of them) they are advising to report posts in such a way assuring that the (culprits) would see the report and be able to relish in their handywork.

no, because i want all the mods to see what i am being accused of. just like today. i apologized privately and publicly to a member. all vbulliten websites have a report post icon (lol)

its moses. he's carrying the wiki-commandments

Last edited:

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    no, because i want all the mods to see what i am being accused of. just like today. i apologized privately and publicly to a member. all vbulliten websites have a report post icon (lol)

its moses. he's carrying the wiki-commandments

Hey I said If it's true.

\tin foil

Top Bottom