I installed a new laser sight on my 3" Judge SS!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I'm kind of late to this party but wanted to ask... In the picture of him pointing a gun at his camera, is he holding another gun? Is that other gun loaded? Kind of looks that way :eek3:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I'm kind of late to this party but wanted to ask... In the picture of him pointing a gun at his camera, is he holding another gun? Is that other gun loaded? Kind of looks that way :eek3:

I was wondering what that was as well. The closer I look at it, it looks like a VERY small revolver of some sort.. laser sight, unknown.

Twin1300

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    Good morning Trolls and leaches!!!!! Am I still living rent free in your minds! Pwwwwwwhahahahahahahaha Since you weren't correct about the Judge being accurate past 1 or 2 yards and anything else, you got OWNED!!! AND......your slanders won't work!

To everyone else who post advice or comments without the pious attitude. I thank you!

Later....I got more important stuff to do! hehehehe

.....................bobby

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Make sure you try out that grip I mentioned. If you're going to shoot a gun with recoil like that, it can make a difference. Like the guys that shoot the big bore magnums:
    att92879.jpg

Twin1300

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    Will do....finally got me a stub nose 44 magnum. Always wanted a 2" barreled Mag and finally decided to buy one last nite and might need that grip! Going shooting soon.

....................bobby

Last edited:

Sks985

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Slidell
    So has this topic become a sticky yet?.... If not it should be required reading for all new members kind of like "how not to sell your ar15"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Good morning Trolls and leaches!!!!! Am I still living rent free in your minds! Pwwwwwwhahahahahahahaha Since you weren't correct about the Judge being accurate past 1 or 2 yards and anything else, you got OWNED!!! AND......your slanders won't work!

To everyone else who post advice or comments without the pious attitude. I thank you!

Later....I got more important stuff to do! hehehehe

.....................bobby

Twin1300, don't you quit! DO NOT QUIT! Don't you let these bastards beat you down! I've read this thread for the first time today, it is F'n awesome and extremely hilarious!

Stay in the fight. :rockon:

mudgrip92

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    destrehan la
    Looks good to me ! If it works for a quick shot in the middle of the night GO WITH IT ! ANYWAY that's my TAURUS PT1911 that I carry in the woods and it has been through HELL and has never let me down

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365312697017.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1365312697017.jpg
      105.2 KB · Views: 46

Twin1300

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    Thanks Emperor, Big Jake, and mudgrip92! You guys renewed my faith in this forum for sure that they are common good people on this site. Oh and I aint going to quit for sure! They are NOT going to get rid of me that easy! LOL

.................bobby

ps.....mudgrip.....NICE taurus!

Twin1300

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    I can't read it anymore. Every time I do, I think I'm going to grow an 11th toe.

Ok...Jack!! You have been wanting me to respond to one of your post since the beginning, but I was waiting to hear something from you that was intelligent, something that wasn't demeaning or derogatory, or something with common sense........but I was mistaken. And since you keep coming back for more, I will try and give it my best shot...................................wait for it!!!!!!

"IF BRAINS WAS LEATHER...............YOU COULDN'T SADDLE A TICK!!!!!"

FOFLMBO..................................bobby

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Make sure you try out that grip I mentioned. If you're going to shoot a gun with recoil like that, it can make a difference. Like the guys that shoot the big bore magnums:
    att92879.jpg
    just a note: holding a revolver like this MIGHT cause a little powder burn on the shooters left hand. Especially with a magnum pistol. Hot gases escaping between the cylinder and the bore can jet out the side and cause bruising and burns.

Top Bottom