I just found FRIENDORFOE.US

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SamNavy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Belle Chasse, LA
    I learned about this site the other day and have been browsing the cities I spend time in.
    I've added a few reviews and will be certain to add more in the future as I OC more often and pay more attention to signs and policies.

The site is a database of 2A/CC/OC friendly or non-friendly businesses and locations. You don't need to provide any information and can make fully anonymous reviews.

WWW.FRIENDORFOE.US

Just a heads-up if you've never visited the site... I bet everyone on this forum probably has at least one of two reviews they can add.

-Sam

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Yep, I've been a fan since it's early Beta test days. I have watched it evolve and am glad to see it becoming so popular. The guy who designed it is continuing to get feedback and is working on other improvements. I'm currently the top rater at the site but I've been there longer than most users (since the very beginning) and have made a point of adding ratings whenever I am able.
    Upcoming improvements to the site will include a way to add photos (jpegs, etc..,) to the ratings and links to official business policies or statements.

Last edited:

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    There seems to be a lot of negativity in and around Baton Rouge. I think there were more positive markers in the D.C. area. I was surprised at some of the larger cities that didn't have many or any markers.

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    There seems to be a lot of negativity in and around Baton Rouge. I think there were more positive markers in the D.C. area. I was surprised at some of the larger cities that didn't have many or any markers.

Looks to me like someone marked all the BREC parks and schools in Baton Rouge.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom