I need some advice.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdgnnr

itchy trigger finger
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    shreveport
    +1 to the guys who said dont ship to Cali. I lived there for about a year and its hard to buy a pellet gun let alone AK parts.........Id wait for another buyer.

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    I got a guy wanting to buy a AK reciever gave me a FFL guys info from california.I called the guy (The FFL) and he said I could drop it in a flat rate box at the post office and that would be legal.When I tried to varify his FFL # it said that it was not able to accept the # in the serch and the reason could be that its a ammo manufacturing licence or a C&R.Both of which cant transfer AK recievers.It smells kinda funny to me so Im not doing anything untill I know forsure.
    Get a hard copy of his FFL and then youwill know for sure what type of license he has. If his is a C&R, this would be a no-go. I'm not aware of any >50 year old semiauto AKs in the US. California is a real bitch as they have some state laws I wouldn't deal with.

Tom Gresham

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Covington
    Wait.

On the subject of mailing the rifle . . . someone said only FFLs can use the mail.

Has something changed? It's always been within postal regulations to mail long guns -- no FFL required.

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    Wait.

On the subject of mailing the rifle . . . someone said only FFLs can use the mail.

Has something changed? It's always been within postal regulations to mail long guns -- no FFL required.

I don't know about "always", but you can from FL.
    .....what was the result of this tawdry tale anyway?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Guel24
    Top Bottom