I need some information

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Chris88

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    St Charles Parish
    I would call or go by to see about that.

I tried calling today and got the answering machine and it is full. I am going to go over there Monday to see if I can talk to someone if they are there. Some thing did not seem right when I went over there to ask about the suppressors and he said he is still waiting for the paper work.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Every recent thread has been deleted. Which is the fate of this thread as soon as AFFS' owner see's it I'm afraid.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    "I know that you are out your money, but we are out of business." from a facebook post. So are they just hanging out anyone waiting on paid orders? Seems like a few people are asking about their money or merchandise, but not getting a response.

Chris88

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    St Charles Parish
    "I know that you are out your money, but we are out of business." from a facebook post. So are they just hanging out anyone waiting on paid orders? Seems like a few people are asking about their money or merchandise, but not getting a response.

They had my cell number no call nothing. Not sure about facebook? But I am out some money I really would like my suppressors.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    They are in bankruptcy. You are probably at the bottom of the list for being made whole. Sorry to hear

~Xenon

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    So you are out your money? And if you can't get that back the suppresses you had initially paid for..... Yea he wouldn't like what I had to say if I saw him around.

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What really sucks is that if they knew where there company was headed, they may have never ordered your goods... I've never done business with them, so I can't speak on their character. I hope it all works out and the situation is made right

Chris88

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    St Charles Parish
    What really sucks is that if they knew where there company was headed, they may have never ordered your goods... I've never done business with them, so I can't speak on their character. I hope it all works out and the situation is made right

Yes it does suck. They where nice people to deal with they took there time and walked me through the paper work for a SBR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom