I Think I'm Done with SONS OF GUNS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    Tonight's show is p*ssing me off in so many ways:
    1) Steph and Chris soap opera
    2) if a vet gives you a gun to work on and obviously doesn't want to talk about some of its history (which vets that went through traumatic events are known to do), then you're probably not going to push him for a story
    3) Are you BR boys giving the sherriff such a hard time out there that he needs a grenade launcher on his boat (on the stern no less, where it won't do a whole lot of good except when you're running away)?

Ugh. What say you?

Oh, and if you've been shooting your AK are you gonna rest your head/hair against the barrel.

Too much staged/formula crap.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Repeat after me: "It is a TV show. It is produced by people. It is designed to get ratings and attract viewers other than gun enthusiasts."

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Never started with it... accidentaly saw a few mins earlier when i put discovery on hoping for mythbusters... yeah, glad I didnt give it a try,

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I quit watching after the first few episodes. I can't watch shows like that. I watch the Science and DIY channels, and that's it.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Yup
    thumbnailaspx.jpg

operator223

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    I gave myself the gift of life..... by giving my TV a load of 00 buckshot 8 years ago. Never got another one.

littlebob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Its a Reality show=not exactly real. I find some of the shows entertaining, if it gets too deep I change the channel.

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    3) Are you BR boys giving the sherriff such a hard time out there that he needs a grenade launcher on his boat (on the stern no less, where it won't do a whole lot of good except when you're running away)?

Grenade launcher as in MK19? My brother was in a small boat unit after he got off active duty and their MK19 was at the stern.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Yep. side by side mounted mk19 and 240b. That's a good combo, but I'd have put one up front, preferably the mk19 just for the intimidation factor (and with some nonlethal rounds it could actually get some use). BTW, for those that haven't been following the show, they converted the mk19 to select fire and added an integral silencer.
    I like the show. I could do without the soap opera but I think the drama is winding down. Its not always realistic, but its entertaining. Its actually one of the few shows on tv I watch other than football.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Great show...love all the personal side too

AND ...I suspect we'll find Kris and Steph have been married all along

For the vet, he made a choice to tell the story, I hope no one is slow enuff to think Will hit him with the request cold.

For the haters....ck your TV, if theres no button to change the channel please contact manufacture

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Yep. side by side mounted mk19 and 240b. That's a good combo, but I'd have put one up front

But the shade was in the back of the boat. They won't have too much problem on the river with crawfishermen. :D

Looks like Sid likes toys as much as the other Sheriff's around here.

I was hoping that Kris would quit so I wouldn't have to listen to that damn laugh and acting crazy.

Top Bottom