I think someone just got shot.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I heard what sounded like gunfire around the corner of Brightside and Nicholson and now I hear EMS in that vicinity. My friend just saw 6 cops heading right there.

Scary ****.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Holy crap, I thought the North Gate (where I live) was the bad place! I was actually looking at an apt on Brightside when I first moved back to BR.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA

jailhouse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    saw on another board that a guy ran into the brightside bar and grill with no shirt on and was all dirty started crying made a call and said he needed to get to the airport ASAP then the cops showed up.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, it was earlier today, but that is not the type of thing I usually hear about in day to day news, I was just surprised that it wasn't brought up earlier today.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Last night there was a DRIVE BY SHOOTING on South Harrell's Ferry Dr. where Millerville meets it. That has never been a bad area but the owners of that Appt. complex have let anyone that can pay rent move in. I live in Woodland Ridge Sub and that is less than 1/2 a mile from me. I'm ready to move out to the woods where the only shots you hear at night is some drunk Redneck killing his next meal! BR is getting worse by the day.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    hell I worked around there all night, would have been nice of BRPD to share that info with us.

The lady that I spoke with this afternoon said that there were six cars "shot up". I thought that she was embellishing just a bit so I went over there and the windshield guy that was there said that he had replaced three of them and there were two more that were waiting on their insurance to get back with them. I looked in the lady that I spoke with's car and sure enough there were bullet holes ( yes that is holes with an "s" ) I thought to myself " That sucks for you " and then it occurred to me that this happened less than a mile from my house.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    bigjakewelch I'm ready to move out to the woods where the only shots you hear at night is some drunk Redneck killing his next meal! BR is getting worse by the day.[/QUOTE said:
    This!!! :} Sounds like it was a typical night in Baton Roach??? Such a shame!!!

That's why I moved out into the country 12 years ago!

Bought enough land to keep the unwanted away! I used to live in your vicinity years ago!

Now.............................

scan0016.jpg
    [/IMG]

biggin215

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, I was going to pick up a girl for a date last night and they wouldn't let me in Campus Crossing or her out of Campus Crossing. She got out eventually so the date wasn't ruined.

The story I heard was some guy fired a gun into the ground or something and ended up hitting someone in a car? Sounds fishy to me so I'm not really sure. They had security at the gate all night and almost didn't let us back in after the date.

Top Bottom