I want to look at a selection of ak's

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    This guy might have some.

http://meplatgroup.com/

I will second this recommendation.
    Kenny will treat you with respect and care.
    If he does not know he will find out for you and if he knows he will give you a good deal.
    He is good Louisiana people; he's a lawyer and knowledgable at that.
    He will even suggest the right can or SBR for you if you need one.
    Give him a try.

No, I don't make a dime suggesting him.
    Just a satisfied customer.
    Enjoy.

frankinola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    I would suggest go over to gun gene at gallery of guns and search for semi auto rifle in 7.62x39. they have some selection of SAM7 in stock, different model. It is a milled rifle with a little more weight but better than kit built rifle. you would get a quote from different vendors who will do the transfer.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/default.aspx

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    I would suggest go over to gun gene at gallery of guns and search for semi auto rifle in 7.62x39. they have some selection of SAM7 in stock, different model. It is a milled rifle with a little more weight but better than kit built rifle. you would get a quote from different vendors who will do the transfer.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/default.aspx

Man if I could find a 107fr 34 I'd be all over it. Oddly enough I prefer stamped over milled.

frankinola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    understand but as posed on akfiles, the 107's will not be back until Arsenal completes their military contracts. you may want to watch for used and pawn shops if you want a 107.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    understand but as posed on akfiles, the 107's will not be back until Arsenal completes their military contracts. you may want to watch for used and pawn shops if you want a 107.

I can certainly confirm, there are no 107's.
    I was so close to one the other day but it had sold not long before I called.
    Now I'm thinking about buying a kit. Got to find a builder too.

frankinola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    kits are getting few as well. the good Polish and East German kits are few and far between. check ak builder web site for the barrelled kits and arms of america. What a country still has hungrian non matching kits,(skip their barrels and get a new polish barrel from AoA or Atlantic). they also have matching 74 kits. R-guns has russian parts kits but they are very expensive. then order a receiver from childers and do a custom serial number to match your kit (2-3 MONTH WAIT!) JBI Armory in Texas does good build work.

but if you want something ASAP before the election, then either get a Veper from Kvar and send it off to be converted or get the SAM7 and you can start shooting.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    kits are getting few as well. the good Polish and East German kits are few and far between. check ak builder web site for the barrelled kits and arms of america. What a country still has hungrian non matching kits,(skip their barrels and get a new polish barrel from AoA or Atlantic). they also have matching 74 kits. R-guns has russian parts kits but they are very expensive. then order a receiver from childers and do a custom serial number to match your kit (2-3 MONTH WAIT!) JBI Armory in Texas does good build work.

but if you want something ASAP before the election, then either get a Veper from Kvar and send it off to be converted or get the SAM7 and you can start shooting.

What do you think of this kit?

http://ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30345

I'm partial to the triangle and khyber

Top Bottom