I was right and you were wrong

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    You guys are hatin' on him because he was right? He never said he wanted Obama to win, just that he would. And he never "predicted" anything, it's all statistics and Jimmy appears to have a decent grasp of it. Even though he had a 50/50 shot...he was still right and y'all were wrong.

I'd like to hear the next "prediction", for the sake of conversation if nothing else. Acting like you have an all powerful gift that you won't share because people were big meanies is hilarious though.

Not at all.

He was just the target du jour.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'm not right all that often.....

....but when I am, I sometimes get caught up in the euphoria of rightness.

And I want people to know about it. :o

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    You guys are hatin' on him because he was right? He never said he wanted Obama to win, just that he would. And he never "predicted" anything, it's all statistics and Jimmy appears to have a decent grasp of it. Even though he had a 50/50 shot...he was still right and y'all were wrong.

I'd like to hear the next "prediction", for the sake of conversation if nothing else. Acting like you have an all powerful gift that you won't share because people were big meanies is hilarious though.

I agree. The title and content of the original post was less to be desired but oh well. I figured he would win as well and said so on another forum and a bunch of guys got real pissed. I find it funny because I don't see how anyone could have thought Romney stood a chance.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Meanies, or idiots. Does sorta put one in mind of a member who abruptly stopped posting sometime around August. :D

I will give Jimmy this. Statistics can be read and if he has a good grasp on them more power to him. However, his post about something significant and negative happening is more in the realm of predicting the future. A whole different animal. If Jimmy is so confident this event will happen why not post it? Should he do this and it come to fruition a lot of attitudes will change. But telling everyone I know something's going to happen but because you doubted me I'm not going to tell you come off as juvenile. Either you are a man with a gift or just someone talking smack. Your silence tells the latter. Which is it Jimmy Boy?

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I will give Jimmy this. Statistics can be read and if he has a good grasp on them more power to him. However, his post about something significant and negative happening is more in the realm of predicting the future. A whole different animal. If Jimmy is so confident this event will happen why not post it? Should he do this and it come to fruition a lot of attitudes will change. But telling everyone I know something's going to happen but because you doubted me I'm not going to tell you come off as juvenile. Either you are a man with a gift or just someone talking smack. Your silence tells the ladder. Which is it Jimmy Boy?

A gift? Okay, what did I miss?

Is there another thread where someone announced they were a seer? :dogkeke:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Dantherman
    You said Leonidas was using logic and agreed with him. You were both wrong. You need to learn to ask more experienced people like myself about complex matters you don‘t understand.
    Hey wiseass , for somebody that considers himself so intelligent , your reading comprehension sucks . I did NOT agree with Leonidas . Go back and read my post again . Maybe you'll " get it " on the second try . Just to help you out , I'm on the record as saying Romney never had a chance .

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Hey wiseass....... I did NOT agree with Leonidas......

Such outrage. :rofl: The very thought that someone would think that you agreed with me. :run:;)

In my defense, how could anyone have predicted that 3 million Republicans would sit this one out. Without that I'd have been on the mark.

JimmyB: In any case, I hardly think this catastrophe is something to gloat over being right about. YMMV.

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Such outrage. :rofl: The very thought that someone would think that you agreed with me. :run:;)

In my defense, how could anyone have predicted that 3 million Republicans would sit this one out. Without that I'd have been on the mark.

JimmyB: In any case, I hardly think this catastrophe is something to gloat over being right about. YMMV.
    Nothing personal my friend . I just thought that you were wrong and using logic to defend your position would not work in that situation . That went way over Jimmy's head .

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Nothing personal my friend . I just thought that you were wrong and using logic to defend your position would not work in that situation . That went way over Jimmy's head .

No offense taken. It struck me as funny, and i was just pokin' at ya. Shoot, if I was always right, I wouldn't be posting gratis on BS. I'd be blogging and making the big bucks like Jimmy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom