I wonder if Judge Andrew Napolitano has ever thought of doing an ad for Taurus?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    Being a Judge and an advocate of the 2nd Amendment, I wonder if he has ever considered or been considered for doing an ad for the Taurus Judge? Just like R. Lee Ermey is for Glock. How cool would that be?

jlong

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Prairieville, La
    What makes the judge a crappy weapon for self defense? Close range In a vehicle where motion is limited, I would think it would be well suited for a point and shoot scenario. It has it's place.

biggin215

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    True..but it hasn't stopped people from buying crap-loads of them...

Yeah thanks to Taurus's dishonest marketing program where they try to play up the idea of a shotgun in pistol form.

I am very against Taurus/Rossi and the way they market that gun. I don't care if you have a 12 gauge with 9 pellets, point/shoot is not very wise. There are many firearms that are far better suited for self defense.

The judge is a snake gun. That is all. Stop marketing it as the end all self-defense tool.

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    the gun is selling like hotcakes. It's a simple plain revolver. It's bought by people that I know that are familiar with firearms and they feel it's more than adequate for self defense needs.

Having said that, I do just fine with a Colt or S&W service revolver or even a Detective Special loaded with .38 Spl.+P LSWCHPs. Still, if you hit somebody in the face with a .410 shotgun shell and certainly hit them anywhere with a .45 Long Colt....that's going to ruin their day and make yours a better one

Last edited:

jlong

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Prairieville, La
    I do not advocate for or against the judge, point and shoot wise it may not be, is necessary at times in certain circumstances. I do not own a judge, but like I said, as a personal defense weapon, it does have a place.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom