I Would have To Go To Jail!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    These are just a bunch of lowlife dirtbags that are being paid to do this in high hopes that it gets a "response" and you can bet that if the response included smacking one of these assholes then they view that is a great victory. These idiots are not worth your time, understand that this is what they do, fuggem

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    How ironic that they stomp the flag of the nation that guarantees their right to free speech...

Pathetic excuses for humans that they are, they should just renounce their citizenship and move to a commie country.
    Kinda like put up or shut up.

cheese

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Two thoughts:

1. The only thing predictable about giving the government the power to censor free speech is that it will use that power unpredictably.
    2. When it comes to freedom of speech, In order to defend the people you like, you also have to defend the people you hate.

He's right, you know.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    For those who don't like what these clowns "say" under the protection of the 1st Amendment, the right to reasonable bail is guaranteed by the 8th Amendment.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    While I agree the people who do this are dirtbags......

The Flag is the symbol of the Nation, not the government. If you want to protest the government do so over the Seal of whatever branch/dept you wish.

Disrespecting the Flag isn't and shouldn't be considered speech. Those who do should have their citizenship revoked and/or investigated for treason.
    Is that a hardline, yes.

The same debates and twisting of ideals that led to burning and desecrating the Flag becoming protected speech will be, is the, same ones they use to say our 2nd Amendment only applies here and not there, or for this and not that.

Yes, it absolutely is. It is a form of protest against the government and absolutely be protected. That's really what the whole 1st Amendment is about.

If this is free speach. So is saying bomb in the airport terminal, fire in the theater, and stealing classified files and giving them to ISIS should be no problem either. Oh and lets not forget the homeless guy who killed a brown pelican because he was hungry should get off scott free. How about bald eagles are they open for sport yet?

One more

What about the guys in Oregon that may as well be free speach too.

I lied last one I swear
    What if I had a graphic portrate of Mohommad being ass-raped Malik Zulu Shabazz painted on the side of my truck.

No. One isn't used to deny the rights of others.

How ironic that they stomp the flag of the nation that guarantees their right to free speech...

Pathetic excuses for humans that they are, they should just renounce their citizenship and move to a commie country.
    Kinda like put up or shut up.

Honestly, someone could say the same thing about those that do not like free speech.

Top Bottom