Idaho Killer finally arrested

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I just read it on line. It appears he is a PHD student. Must have went on a murderous rampage.

"A Ph.D. student by the same name is listed in the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology at Washington State University, which is a short drive across the state line from the University of Idaho."

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I'd be willing to bet one or more of them pissed him off. Maybe they made fun of him, or perhaps one of the women rejected him or his advances. Clearly a crime of rage. Something or someone pissed him off big time and he went back for retribution. How foolish thou, now it will cost him the rest of his life in prison if convicted. Or at least 20 or 30 years. Callously murder four people and ruin your own life. Just a great plan.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    A lot of people have asked the question , how did one man manage to kill four people in the same apartment without at least one of them escaping , sounding the alarm , or fighting back ? Surely there had to be one hell of a ruckus going on .

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    A lot of people have asked the question , how did one man manage to kill four people in the same apartment without at least one of them escaping , sounding the alarm , or fighting back ? Surely there had to be one hell of a ruckus going on .
    Didn't the original report say that one or two of the girls had evidence of them fighting back?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I also haven't paid too much attention to it. My understanding is that the four of them went back to one of the girl's apartment after a night of partying. They got back late (2-3am) and that's when/where the murder happened.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Not really. You need to read the Dennis Rader book. Quietly slip into the apartment, cut the throat of the males one at a time from ear to ear first. Let em bleed out, and go on to the next. Maybe take your time with the girls, or the last girl. Rader initially held four people at bay in their own house at gunpoint, and strangled the parents one by one while the children listened in horror.
    He did unspeakable things to the last victim in the basement, the 8 or 9 yo little girl. He should not be alive in a prison right now. He is a monster. One guy later escaped from him.

Victims being intoxicated makes it even easier.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Not really. You need to read the Dennis Rader book. Quietly slip into the apartment, cut the throat of the males one at a time from ear to ear first. Let em bleed out, and go on to the next. Maybe take your time with the girls, or the last girl. Rader initially held four people at bay in their own house at gunpoint, and strangled the parents one by one while the children listened in horror.
    He did unspeakable things to the last victim in the basement, the 8 or 9 yo little girl. He should not be alive in a prison right now. He is a monster. One guy later escaped from him.

Victims being intoxicated makes it even easier.
    I don't need to read a book to know that it's POSSIBLE . If somebody did fight back as posted earlier then that negates the whole quiet , stealthy aspect of it . I'm just curious to know how it went down .

AndyG

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 3, 2019
    Lafayette, LA

Will be interesting to see what clues or evidence finally led to his arrest.

suspect was Bryan Christopher Kohberger​

Released so far, he owns a white hyundai like the one captured on surveillance

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    With all of the keyboard detectives & wantabees Sherlocks on cable news Making predictions, I’d like to see all the ones that were Wrong apologize for pretending to actually know something. Or go away forever.

claydoh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2021
    Baton Rouge
    When arrested he supposedly asked if he was the only one (arrested). This could be a legit question, or just something he did on purpose to lead investigators to believe he didn't act alone (to spread the blame).

There were also supposedly two other people in the house who were not attacked at all.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    When arrested he supposedly asked if he was the only one (arrested). This could be a legit question, or just something he did on purpose to lead investigators to believe he didn't act alone (to spread the blame).

There were also supposedly two other people in the house who were not attacked at all.
    I read that. I think it was to cast doubt and just disinformation. Its part of his post arrest planning. If he went so far to plan this, as other have said to prove how smart and skilled he was, then he also had to plan for the possibility of being arrested and how to enable a defense.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I saw a couple of stories that said the deceased were asleep when they were attacked. If true, that would account for the lack fighting back by all of them. It's plausible some of them didn't know what happened until it was too late.

Top Bottom