IDF releases footage of "Peaceful Activists"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'm interested to see how the facts play out so I'll reserve comment. But I know that if you dropped a bunch of soldiers on my boat in the middle of the night we're gonna have some problems. Especially if I'm in international waters (which seems to be the one fact neither side disputes at this point). And what is the deal with the soldiers carrying paintball guns? What is the purpose of that, tag? Seems like it just invites a conflict from the other side when they see any type of gun pointing at them (at night no less).

biggie1447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Slidell
    the paintball guns were probably pepperball guns. they shoot a paintball filled with a dry pepper powder that burns the eyes, nose, throat, and skin on contact. it also shoots at about 300+ fps and arround 11 balls per second. it not lethal or truly dangerous but it is certainly painful... its was developed for police and riot control.

http://www.pepperball.com/law/products.html

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    the paintball guns were probably pepperball guns. they shoot a paintball filled with a dry pepper powder that burns the eyes, nose, throat, and skin on contact. it also shoots at about 300+ fps and arround 11 balls per second. it not lethal or truly dangerous but it is certainly painful... its was developed for police and riot control.

http://www.pepperball.com/law/products.html

Love my Pepperball system!

trevor8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Slidell
    Props to the IDF for being so hardcore they went hand to hand with pipes and numbers before they started shooting....

They gave the darwin award winners a fair chance....

Darwin awards application accepted by IDF.

joshuades

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    If I understand this right the boat of belligerant pipefitters were in international waters?

A differrent thread answered my question. Being that they were in international waters, the IDF had no right to board unless they were making an active threat to their boats or crossed into their territorial waters (as in physically crossing, not saying they will and then just sitting there). The IDF's actions made them out to be the agressor and those folks had every right to repel the boarders by any means they were capable. THe IDF made themselves out as the bad guy in this one.

Last edited:

Born4spd

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    I'm interested to see how the facts play out so I'll reserve comment. But I know that if you dropped a bunch of soldiers on my boat in the middle of the night we're gonna have some problems. Especially if I'm in international waters (which seems to be the one fact neither side disputes at this point). And what is the deal with the soldiers carrying paintball guns? What is the purpose of that, tag? Seems like it just invites a conflict from the other side when they see any type of gun pointing at them (at night no less).

Woah!

You mean you put yourself in their shoes when judging their actions?

More should try this.

Top Bottom