If, Indoor Range in Ascension, Where

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    closest one I know of is precision firearms off siegan ln. nothing in ascension I know of, but if i'm wrong i'd love to know where it is.

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    gonzales/burnside exit no more than ten or fifteen minutes from the interstate would be the best place to build.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Near the Walgreen's at 44 and 30. Also, like gsneff says, the Gonzales/Burnside exit would be good also. A lot of land in that area.

kpm

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Old wal mart building at 44 / airline. Make that whole mother into a Man mall equipted with shooting ranges, rifle ranges and other man stuff! Build it and they will come!

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Common seriously they already have enough gun ranges out there. Do they even have the population to sustain a gun range. We have strapped thugs, cops, and college students in NOLA. Go where the money is.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Common seriously they already have enough gun ranges out there. Do they even have the population to sustain a gun range. We have strapped thugs, cops, and college students in NOLA. Go where the money is.

when was the last time you were in Prairieville/Gonzales area? the area has grown exponentially in the last 4 years.
    I vote for that nice cleared section of land across from Leblancs on hwy 42 :D, although I think that there would be some kind of zoning restrictions on a shooting range, indoor or not, in that part of town?

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    when was the last time you were in Prairieville/Gonzales area? the area has grown exponentially in the last 4 years.
    I vote for that nice cleared section of land across from Leblancs on hwy 42 :D, although I think that there would be some kind of zoning restrictions on a shooting range, indoor or not, in that part of town?

You're probably right about the restrictions. That's why the Burnside/Gonzales exit or even off of 61 somewhere between 22 and 30 would work.

pmac81

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Gonzales
    Old wal mart building at 44 / airline. Make that whole mother into a Man mall equipted with shooting ranges, rifle ranges and other man stuff! Build it and they will come!

+1, someone needs to do something with that place, it isnt too bad on the inside anymore since FEMA dropped a ton of money into the place after Katrina, if someone would build an indoor range anywhere in Gonzales, I want an app to work there

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans

My Dad has often joked that someone should open a range for the gang-bangers here in NOLA. He figures that they need to be more proficient in hitting their intended target instead of innocent bystanders. Eventually the place would go out of business due to a severe drop in clientelle.

Top Bottom