If you have an AR complete upper, I would love to wheel and deal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    I am rapidly 'streamlinng' my life. It is really wigging me out that I do not have an AR yet, since the Petitioner was stolen last year. Anyway, that means I would trade probably more than it is worth, as I am getting rid of stuff anyway, and an upper is one of the very few things I want. Oh, and a lower extension assembly, but I can come up with that. I have a car I might even trade. Seriously, I want an AR again and I can't afford one. Take advantage of me here. My cool nylon range case looks stupid sitting there with a half-assembled lower sitting in it. Oh, of course I can throw in Pmags.

318-773-9393
    Micha

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Whatcha got?

Well, mostly tools and magazines, but also random stuff like a nice range bag, AR accessories (light mount, carry handle, stuff like that); a black powder rifle, a Remington Bushmaster 30-06 (kinda beaten), televisions, books and movies, aquariums, all kinds of random stuff. That's why I included my number. The best thing, if someone has something they might let off of, is to call and let me just keep throwing stuff out until I make you an offer you can't refuse (if possible).

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Todd- left voicemail just now on the 225 number from your forum.

I got it. You do whatever you think you should do, to, in your words " Make things right" Its not up to me to do it for you.

however, if my package isnt in the mail Monday and I dont have a tracking #, I will be disputing the charges.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Whoa, dude? What the heck? I sold you mags below what I paid for them, and even though I was gritting my teeth in pain, I still tried to get them out two days in a row, despite the doc telling me not to be running unnecessary errands. I kept you in the loop every step, and offered you more $$ in extra stuff for the small delay (even though you were already getting them BELOW wholesale with free shipping!

Did you not know that the reason I gave you that deal was that I am hurting too bad to work (or anything else, I can only walk for about 10 minutes at a time before I have to sit down with an ice pack)? Did it not occur to you that I might be struggling as hard as I can to take care of you? I did not expect you to be such a **** about this, but ok (you sounded pretty cool on the phone). I will give you a refund plus send you a couple mags for your trouble. How's that?

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Well that part is up to the bank, but I refunded it. Surely you have no grounds to think I am just bold faced lying in front of God and everyone. Your free mags are also on their way. Take a Valium and it will all be OK in a day or so.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Whoa, dude? What the heck? I sold you mags below what I paid for them, and even though I was gritting my teeth in pain, I still tried to get them out two days in a row, despite the doc telling me not to be running unnecessary errands. I kept you in the loop every step, and offered you more $$ in extra stuff for the small delay (even though you were already getting them BELOW wholesale with free shipping!

Did you not know that the reason I gave you that deal was that I am hurting too bad to work (or anything else, I can only walk for about 10 minutes at a time before I have to sit down with an ice pack)? Did it not occur to you that I might be struggling as hard as I can to take care of you? I did not expect you to be such a **** about this, but ok (you sounded pretty cool on the phone). I will give you a refund plus send you a couple mags for your trouble. How's that?

Nice edit.

Well that part is up to the bank, but I refunded it. Surely you have no grounds to think I am just bold faced lying in front of God and everyone. Your free mags are also on their way. Take a Valium and it will all be OK in a day or so.

Dont act like a **** and insult me. Be a man, suck it up and move on. I friggin knew better than to deal with you so shame on me.

you got a lot of nerve to bitch about selling something at a loss. Thats not my issue but yours. Take your drama and feel free to go pound sand

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    I did not edit anything, if you mean the asterisks, the forum did that automatically. If you need clarification, I called you a d i c k, because you are being one. As the resident libertarian, I will defend your right to be one, but all I can see here is you making yourself look bad. You were the one not responding to pms or phone calls. You were the one deciding to make a public issue out of a 3 day delay on a good deal. I am confident that anyone with a brain can see I am going above and beyond here, as usual. You are the one causing people to pm me asking who pissed in your cheerios. Enjoy your free mags and take a hike.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Your the drama queen who pm'd me with all the reasons why you couldnt keep your word. Then you call because yet again you didnt keep your word and ask me, how you, could make it right. WTH ?
    I understand your an attention whore and cant help yourself. if you mailed me "free" mags you could have avoided this and just sent what I ordered.
    Thats not an insult, just an observation.
    Its business. Your a big boy. I didnt make you sell anything at a loss. If you paid more, oh well. Again, suck it up and move on.

And yes, now you are lying. I had zero pms from you that didnt get replied to if they needed one.

Anyway, I'm done here. :rofl:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom