If you have any property at AFFS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Well apparently the owner will not tell you people about this but, I will.

Friday March 22 from 9am-12pm you can pick up your non transferred items from the store. You must bring any and every document showing that the item is yours. ATF will be there from what I was told to handle and transfers and identification of items.

There will be another class 3 licensed holder to take care of class 3 items.

This is only for people who have items in the safe or waiting to be transferred out. No money will be given out to those who are owed but, the owner and ATF will be there from what i understand.

That's all i know and this is third party information.

Have a good une!!:deadhorse:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Well apparently the owner will not tell you people about this but, I will.

Friday March 22 from 9am-12pm you can pick up your non transferred items from the store. You must bring any and every document showing that the item is yours. ATF will be there from what I was told to handle and transfers and identification of items.

There will be another class 3 licensed holder to take care of class 3 items.

This is only for people who have items in the safe or waiting to be transferred out. No money will be given out to those who are owed but, the owner and ATF will be there from what i understand.

That's all i know and this is third party information.

Have a good une!!:deadhorse:

Thanks for the info. It would be good to post this in the main thread.

Also, have you ever heard the phrase "beating a dead horse"? Do you understand what that means? I ask because you keep using that emoticon in your posts............

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Thanks for the info. It would be good to post this in the main thread.

Also, have you ever heard the phrase "beating a dead horse"? Do you understand what that means? I ask because you keep using that emoticon in your posts............

oh yea that's what this whole thing feels like every time i see a new post by affs.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    how do I even know if my suppressor is in the safe? I paid for it on Jan 29th but I don't know if it was even ordered......I highly doubt it, but who knows?

saiga308guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    New Orlenas
    how do I even know if my suppressor is in the safe? I paid for it on Jan 29th but I don't know if it was even ordered......I highly doubt it, but who knows?

In the same boat, how do we know for certain if our stuff was ever even ordered? Im just going to show up anyway .

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    If you had a gun for sale it's sold so you will not get any money. If you have given money for something they don't have it.. So what's the point of his fat ass showing up....

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    For those of you that have been ripped off; does this suck? Of course! Are you angry? Of course you are. Will this cost you more money if you take off work to attend this lottery? Perhaps!

But, you must go if you are involved! You must show that you care about your money or belongings! Hell, protest outside! Even if you know that you will never recover your investment.

But don't not participate in a stand against a potential criminal malfeasance of money and federal licenseing.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012

cat dude go check i don't remember if your's came in but, **** it dude go check.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    That's why i put this up dudes. GO take the 3 hours off work and go get involved. From what i was told there will be a class 3 transfer rep there and ATF rep also.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Hey make sure you guys get your asses to the store in friday.

Let all of us know what happen please. I'm going to sleep now.

Top Bottom