If you were running for president...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    If you were running for president...

Really! You were qualified, serious, dedicated, etc...

...would you vote for yourself...

or for Romney so you can vote against O???

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    Telling me I shouldn't vote for RP is like telling me I shouldn't vote for myself.

Politics is the art of compromise and voting for Romney is the compromise many have accepted and preach to us who have refused to compromise.

Maybe we will compromise and maybe we won't. But you need us even if we don't. Our stubbornness allows you to compromise far more to the RIGHT than otherwise.

So, it is possible that we may hurt your cause in the end but your cause wouldn't have the power that it currently has to affect compromise without us.

Freshmeat

Woodrow
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Denham Springs, LA
    I'm with Eddie to a degree. I was pulling for RP this year and was disappointed when he withdrew. Some of his stuff was a bit extremist, but his history of managing financials alone would have made him pretty well worth it in my opinion.

lilshaunsdad

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Lacombe
    I would vote Ron Paul also, but the problem is not very many other people are gonna vote for him. They play him off as a kook and set him aside because the Repulican party knows if he gets in office, he is gonna start cleaning house. Getting rid of all the politicians that don't do sh!t for this country.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I hate to admit it, but 'I rarely vote for anyone. I am usually voting against someone else!

This election is a prime example of this. One thing to consider. Romney is a businessman. Ryan understands taxes/government debt. Obama has demonstrated he is anti-business and is clueless about taxes/debt. Do we want to continue on the road we are on? Or Change.

Freshmeat

Woodrow
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Denham Springs, LA
    I would vote Ron Paul also, but the problem is not very many other people are gonna vote for him. They play him off as a kook and set him aside because the Repulican party knows if he gets in office, he is gonna start cleaning house. Getting rid of all the politicians that don't do sh!t for this country.
    That mentality is part of the problem. The other part of the problem is you're 100% right. Even if RP gained a powerful vote, it's almost guaranteed the electoral college wouldn't vote for him. We need to ditch the EC before we can actually be free to elect who we want.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Woman in the Big House?

What do you mean IF I were running:}

7drltvls0snws8g38k83.jpg

I am:}

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    If you want to support a third party candidate, that's fine; give him money, put out signs, and work for his campaign. But on election day, vote for the guy that has a real chance of beating the guy you like even less.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    If you want to support a third party candidate, that's fine; give him money, put out signs, and work for his campaign. But on election day, vote for the guy that has a real chance of beating the guy you like even less.

So, you would not vote for yourself?

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Would you vote for yourself?
    Tough question. While I believe I could do a better job of running this country than our current idiot, I would probably vote for the lesser of the 2 evils that actually has a chance of winning.
    I do hope someday that someone who is neither republican nor democrat will have a chance of winning, but that time has not yet come.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    For me this election is not about voting anyone in particular into office but about voting Obama out. I hate to admit it but even if Ted Nugent was on the ballot i'd be forced to vote for Romney. Lol

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly

So what about those of us who can look at voting history and see that there's not a dimes worth of difference between the two, and want to make the republicans get the message that they need to start putting forward representatives who actually REPRESENT us!?!

Top Bottom