ILLEGAL alieans sue rancher after trespassing on his land.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    I can't believe that a judge is letting this go through! It's a shame that a man can't defend his own property. His actions should be rewarded, not punished.

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    private property rights are being stripped away through back door policies right in front of our faces.

Last edited:

peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    Hate to say it but soon enough the border patrol will not be receiving calls about illegals trying to cross over private property, if you know what I mean. Espcially if the government won't have the balls to back the private land owners just trying to protect their property and family.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    They will probably win their case and take his property and he will be homeless and penniless. He should use up all his ammo first before he loses it.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Since when do illegals have civil rights? :rofl:
    No ****. And they're being represented by the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund? WTF.

I'm about ready to get ahead of the game and move to Mexico. The exchange rate is good, and the best part is pretty soon there will be no Mexicans there. Just me and a couple of drug cartels. Maybe I could even get an entry level position with one of them.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    UN-BE-LIVABLE So lets all go park our cars on the judges yard. Hang out on their porch, throw garbage about, and help ourselves to whatever we want. I bet the judge would not put up with others tresspassing on his/her property.

BayouBocephus

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Ponchatoula, LA
    This is completely absurd...He has the right to defend his property...We all know how this is gonna end up with this Obama loving judge..it is a shame that it has to come down to illegal, non-taxpaying MEXICANS versus an AMERICAN rancher defending his property and all odds are against the american!!:curse:

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    UPDATE: Feb 17, 2009 - The 16 illegals were awarded a $78,000 settlement by the court, to be paid by Mr Barnett. Mr Barnett was found not guilty of the charges of denying them their constitutional rights, but was found guilty of the aggravated assault.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Gotta take away his firearm rights so he cant protect his home anymore. keep those illegals from getting the jobs that Americans just wont do!

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    UPDATE: Feb 17, 2009 - The 16 illegals were awarded a $78,000 settlement by the court, to be paid by Mr Barnett. Mr Barnett was found not guilty of the charges of denying them their constitutional rights, but was found guilty of the aggravated assault.

Oh dear god. Someone please shoot me now.

Top Bottom