Illegal immigrant Riot at El Paso’s border

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ed56chevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2024
    06472 and 31558

Economic DOWNTURN??? Is this A Hole living under a rock? Carlson got canned by Faux News. The people who were fined almost a billion dollars for intentionally lying about the election results? The same company owned by the former head of his college’s communist party? Who married a Chinese nation that became Putin’s mistress after she divorced Rubert?

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I was listening to scoot and he’s constantly mentioning that non-citizens can’t vote in federal elections. While this is true, it reminded me of Elon musk owning Don lemon in his most recent interview. I found a transcript of the interview if yall wanna read. It’s a simple explanation of how the invasion will affect the seats in the house even though they can’t vote in federal elections. Scroll down to 23:18 on Musk’s take on “the great replacement theory”

They can’t legally vote. Over 20 states don’t require an ID to vote including the entire west cost.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    They can’t legally vote, now. What happens in the future after the 10 million are already here. So Obama wanted illegals counted in the census,Trump fought that but the courts sided with the dems. So now people are counted instead of citizens.
    Here’s the tricky part. Blue states with more illegals get more US Representatives. The dems are shifting the power base by getting more representation by importing illegals. And guess who gets to pay for it all? You me your kids & grand kids.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    1712188042562.jpeg

Top Bottom