Illegal?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    It looks like something that I would not be able to afford. It is definitely the best looking SKS stock I've seen.

Probably the ugliest thing about an SKS is that really square receiver. But i have learned to like them.

nastynewt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2007
    Franklinton/Houma LA
    I have given up on gun shops and the fools that run them. Now i log into Sports South pick the gun i like call the kid next door to me and tomorrow I have my gun at whole sale price.
    Keith

J

jayd

It looks like something that I would not be able to afford. It is definitely the best looking SKS stock I've seen.
    Thanks
    I wouldn't have bought the stock by it itself either RDO
    (& spend more on the stock than the rifles worth:rofl: )
    I found the rifle modified with the Fajen and peeps sights on it used

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I didn't notice the peep sight. Too busy admiring the stock. Kind of hard to see even after you told me. I'm going to pop for the techsites at some point. Trying to decide whether to do it for the SKS or 10/22. I dont' own a 10/22 but the ammo is cheaper than the 7.62.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah Pain, it was after the new ownership. My friends husband owned it before the new people(I claim no responsibility for them :-P lol).

I forgot one of the new owners names...he's a lawyer, wears glasses, think he has a mustache. He was a real jerk-off to me when I was trying to buy my XD. I wanted to buy it from them. I asked him to meet Jim's firearms price for me(out of principle b/c I shot there often), about $20, and the employees were very eager to help...but then he bursts out "No, I'm not going to do that"...someone said "It really shouldn't be a problem, we should be able to do that."...and he replied "I'm not doing it, I don't want to, you can pay the full price or buy it somewhere else."...and so I did, I bought it from Jim's.

I was far less wise than I am now about purchasing firearms...I've learned a lot since then...and continue to luckily.

I returned to shoot at Precision a few times and that owner was continuously a jerk to me even though I shoot frequently and my shooting partner/friend shot there about 1-5x a week every week.

So, he no longer gets my business. His loss.

There are some -FANTASTIC- guys that work there, though...and I'm sure the guy is a jerk to me for some personal reason & that is fine. I **** people off sometimes and it is very possible that I did that to him and I don't even know how. I just stay away from Precision now & shoot at my LEO buddy's house & Sherburne. And now I shoot with the great guys here out at Stennis.

What was the time frame for all this ??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cruisewitro
    Top Bottom