Illinois gun ban

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    Wow, Interesting times we are going into. I'm not suprised though, I have a coworker from peoria that has those same dumb ass thoughts all the time.

LabRat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    If that were to happen, I would imagine one would see a flurry of Ill firearms on Gunbroker going at fabulous prices. before the law could be inacted of course

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I believe the thought of forming militias is to sue the state stating that the law is unconstitutional as it will then take away the argument that the 2nd amendment was meant to be applied to formally organized militias only.

I would definitely leave a state that banned guns, though.

carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker
    If that were to happen I wonder if you could get away with just turning in the stripped lower or serial numbered part and later sell the rest online.

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Thank God the hi-cap frenzy has driven prices up now that I gotta sell everything. Maybe they'll let me keep my Mossberg 195 bolt action shotgun for home defense.

If people in Illinois have mags, keep 'em, isn't it the burden of the government to prove you have them?

I just helped a friend move to Wildwood FL last month, why did I bother coming home?

If you really want to see this clusterf*&k stop, ban all hollywood movies involving firearms. That state would turn red so fast it'd make your head spin. They'd be pro2a on a bigger scale than Dixie.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    My wife's from up there and her whole family works for Olin (Winchester). I'm about to call em and pick on them.

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Somebody send me some links to real estate listings and job listings that I can print and leave scattered around the house for the wife to find.

She's the only thing stopping me right now, even my kids will move where Daddy wants to live.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom