I'm drinking alcohol. What ya'll drink?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KetelOne

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Spiced Rum, any thing but Admiral Nelson, mixed or straight. Crown, mixed or straight. Vodka, Ketel One or Grey Goose if drinking straight, Smirnoff or the like if mixing or using in an infusion (at least for the experimenting phase of the infusion).

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Guinness, Southern Pecan, Abita, Sam Adams, and PBR for beer.... those are the most common ones.

Straight Jack, Rum and Coke, or Pina Coladas otherwise.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We have a large lemon tree in the back yard. I like to freeze small lemon juice cubes in December, bag them in ziplocks for storage, and drop one with ice in a glass of Jim Beam Black or Tito's.

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    We have made full circle passed the good stuff, this year's camping season was the Cheap Sangria by the Gallon from Winn Dixie, with all the cut fruit in it, damn I love my Spainard friends for bringing this to us and cheap too. We really dont drink much, but I love my Abita beer after cutting the grass

Last edited:

Boudreaux

I B N AH DA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    I'm staring at two fifths of Johnny Blue that I've been saving, plus a huge red display box of Crown XR. One of the Blue's is my comfort item for SHTF-- damn the size and weight. The other has been waiting for the right occasion to crack into-- be it happy or sad. Since breaking up with my girlfriend of 3 years didn't qualify... I honestly don't know what will. I may just get bored one day and go to town.

Smooth enough to put on your Cheerios

Better enjoy it before it's to late

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I drink everything.

Beer, Wine, Vodka, Tequila, Bourbon, Scotch, Rum, Gin, etc. I am a big fan of classic cocktails and they are made with everything. I also drink situationally. When I go out, I drink Vodka. When I eat certain foods, I drink wine. When I eat burgers, crawfish, pizza, or Mexican, I crave a cold beer. When I am just drinking with a few friends at my apartment, I drink everything else.

Every time I try to say what I drink, I realize I just like it all.

TRUE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    And to the people who don't drink - here's my secret when playing blackjack with friends......

Water with lime :D. Toss in some mint if you really want to be convincing, just don't let anyone taste it.

By the third shoe, they're smashed, and I'm the only one who can still keep the count :mamoru:

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    hey whats less fattening, beer or red wine? i drink a healthy glass of red wine every night, helps the heart and fights cancer. i recently lost 20 pounds so the red wine can't be that fattening. but every once in a while when i want to drink a lot am i better off with red wine or beer? i love beer btw.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom