I'm going to hell

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G

gunguy11

So I was just skimming along to see what everyone was saying on FB about the debate. Something popped up about twin peaks... I decided to click on the post. Looking through their photos I came across their ad for hiring new employees....
    Is it just me or did they forget to photoshop the other boob? (her right)
    I can't stop laughing.
    yja4utum.jpg

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I think it's just the lighting. The key light is coming from the upper right (normal beauty lighting) and casting a shadow on her breast that makes it look bigger. The breast on the left is getting no shadow so it looks smaller.

G

gunguy11

Look at the line of the left breast it is there. I don't need lighting needed to see that lol.
    Also look at the shirt. I with no doubt especially with the detail on this laptop screen know her right boob is not enhanced haha.

G

gunguy11

Lmao.
    I would question their employee benefits... I wouldn't want to only get half what I was promised lol

G

gunguy11

Her right arm is raised which should
    Cause her breast to push inward. Her left arm is loose which would naturally let her left breast relax and "stand" neutral. This is not the case.
    It is backwards and obviously messed up. I don't watch NCIS every week and I can see it lol.
    It doesn't even fill out the shirt equally on both sides.
    She looks like Larry the cable guys sister... You know the one that won first and third at a wet t-shirt contest.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    You know it's a bum strip club when their lead stripper can only afford to get one boob implant at a time.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I had never gone, and went there on a bikini day, Oh My.. I am too damn old to go to those places.. I lost all my social graces and actually was uncomfortable having my food delivered by a chick who was damn near nekkid.

Top Bottom