I'm going to jail

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Once the hate crimes prevention act of 2009 passes.

It's already passed the house, and on the way to the Senate.

How bout calling your senator and help keep the crawfish out of jail, and maybe yourselves since this is another attack against our rights.

I'll just let Mr. Roberts who was Pres. Regans asst. Treasurer explain how it applies to me.

http://www.counterpunch.org/roberts05072009.html

lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    did you even bother to read the bill? or did you just believe what Mr Roberts wants you to believe it says? If you read the bill you will find that it states nothing of the sort. He is just another dumba$$ trying to stir up trouble.

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    alright guys, I know I've pissed some of you off with this stuff related to Israel, it's obviously a sore subject here, so this will be my last thread on the subject. no hard feelings, just a good discussion with some funny prison sex comments:)

I did read a summary of the bill, and as usual it's a thought crime bill. and if someone of a protected species is violated, the penalty is raised. Aren't all crimes hate crimes in one sense or another? I have to admit, Roberts interpretation has me scared though, it is possible to a lesser extent.

Leethar

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Dude, we have wonderful aids such as THOMAS for a reason, and are lucky enough to live in a country where individual citizens can examine laws in-depth before they pass.

Please exercise that right before going off on a bill.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I have NOT read any part of the bill, but I agree that "hate crime" legislation is almost as stupid as "zero tolerance" policies.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Once the hate crimes prevention act of 2009 passes.

It's already passed the house, and on the way to the Senate.

How bout calling your senator and help keep the crawfish out of jail, and maybe yourselves since this is another attack against our rights.

I'll just let Mr. Roberts who was Pres. Regans asst. Treasurer explain how it applies to me.

http://www.counterpunch.org/roberts05072009.html

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but

youdemotivationalposter.jpg

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    I :heart: the Israelis.

What is it that you love about Israelis bro? I think my favorite thing was when they battle tested that USS Liberty for us.

So, if you are going to jail... wouldn't that mean you were already planning on doing something to someone on this list?

Read the article bro. I don't have to do anything but say or write something negative towards Israel.

This is already going on in Europe, question the holocaust in any way, get caught buying a racist book, or music with racist lyrics - u goin to jail. Say something bad about a homo, etc.....u goin to jail They're trying to bring that here.

These type of acts are bad news for our rights, but from the response I'm getting, looks like we have quite a few minority and gay rights supporters here.

And whats the deal with jesus sayin im going to hell?

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    What is it that you love about Israelis bro? I think my favorite thing was when they battle tested that USS Liberty for us.

What is it about them that causes you to take certain different incidents and use them as negative points when they are not? What is it that causes you to point out half truths a twist facts?

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    These type of acts are bad news for our rights, but from the response I'm getting, looks like we have quite a few minority and gay rights supporters here.

And whats the deal with jesus sayin im going to hell?

IT's Buddy Jesus! Watch the movie Dogma (chasing Amy, Clerks, Clerks II, Mallrats) to find out where it came from.

Now, about that pesky first sentence I quoted...you feel that minorities and gays don't deserve rights? It's not that I'm pro anything (except firearms), It's that I'm anti-racist bigot. You can hate jews all you like, or any other race or sexual preference, but when all of your posts here point the finger at the evil jews who are out to control the world you just look like a racist bigot. If you had ever removed your head from your ass long enough to look around, you might have noticed that not everyone fits into a stereotype. You only see the world how you choose to see it, and that is apparently through **** colored glasses.

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    fish: how 'bout putting your guns up for sale and reduced prices. You won't be able to own them after the arrest and trial.

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Now, about that pesky first sentence I quoted...you feel that minorities and gays don't deserve rights? It's not that I'm pro anything (except firearms), It's that I'm anti-racist bigot. You can hate jews all you like, or any other race or sexual preference, but when all of your posts here point the finger at the evil jews who are out to control the world you just look like a racist bigot. If you had ever removed your head from your ass long enough to look around, you might have noticed that not everyone fits into a stereotype. You only see the world how you choose to see it, and that is apparently through **** colored glasses.

Ah, my favorite zionist goodburbon. Anti-racists are some of the most hateful people I've met, I'm sure you hate whitey and will enjoy this hate crime legislation. I do realize sterotypes don't hold true, just like I could say everyone at bayoushooters is uneducated, but it's only you.

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    fish: how 'bout putting your guns up for sale and reduced prices. You won't be able to own them after the arrest and trial.

:) now thats a good idea. Or I could show my loyalty to the new administration and voluntary turn them in before confiscation begins. That would definitely get me some leniency.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Ah, my favorite zionist goodburbon. Anti-racists are some of the most hateful people I've met, I'm sure you hate whitey and will enjoy this hate crime legislation. I do realize sterotypes don't hold true, just like I could say everyone at bayoushooters is uneducated, but it's only you.

Nice that you keep your record in perfect order. Here you make the the huge error of considering people like Al Sharpton to be "anti-racists" which in actuality is exactly the opposite.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    **** on Israel, they hate Americans, use us for Money, Military Technology, and Protection, and they spit in our mouths every chance they get.

I don't care what Race or Religion they are, the Nation in itself is a detriment to the world. Non-Zionist Jews don't support the Israeli nation either, guess that makes them Anti-Semitic.

ABM

This is fargin' war
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Lafayette
    Stereotypes don't hold true under examination. No group of individuals is monolithic and to view all Jews as bad or good precludes making accurate judgements or assessments of Israel or its politics. Goodburbon is correct about bigots or racists being wrong. If we can't come up with any other argument other than someone is bad because of religion, color, race, or gender then we don't have an argument or position but instead just a baseless opinion and baseless opinions are as worthwhile as an excuse after an accidental discharge resulting in a death.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom