I'm Gonna be Frickin Rich!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Seems my new buddy Michael Kijana in Kenya who works at a bank has recently discovered that poor old Dr. Edward Fore has passed away and left a large sum of money with no heirs. I just need to send him my telephone number in an email and we'll discuss how I can "inherit" about 30% of it.

Oh wait, in all the excitement I just noticed I'm supposed to keep this in confidence. Pretend you never saw his name. :doh:

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Funny you mention that as I was recently notified that the Kenyan government owes me a huge tax refund. Funny as I've never been to or paid taxes in Kenya but it was in an email so it must be true. If you want I will pick up your check when I get mine.

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    I got an email last week saying I had won the national lottery in Nigeria. All I needed to do was give them my bank account & SSAN to get the hundred million dollars. I never entered a lottery, but I figured my ex-wife did, so I gave them all her information. Did I do wrong?

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    I got an email last week saying I had won the national lottery in Nigeria. All I needed to do was give them my bank account & SSAN to get the hundred million dollars. I never entered a lottery, but I figured my ex-wife did, so I gave them all her information. Did I do wrong?

Yeah you did. You should have given them my ex-wife's information :D

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I used to give them the number for the FBI and tell them I was Jay Edgar Hoover, Director of the Federal Bank of Iberia (FBI) and to call and insist to talk to me personally no matter what my "secretary" said. Got some really funny responses (and death threats).

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ever browse the forum called 419eater.com?

They have some rather hilarious pics & stories about getting even with international scammers.

Yeah- these "credentials" look legit. :bowrofl:
    album_picm.php

album_picm.php

album_picm.php

Top Bottom