Im new here Louisiana Whats up!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geeck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    SE Louisiana
    Welcome

and let's see what's up,

you're in St. Tammany like me, so higher taxes, not as bad as New Orleans or East BR but bad enough. St. Tammany refuses to build flood protection while every Parishes around them does, forcing water into our streets and homes.

Oh yeah ridiculously high Homeowners, and Automotive Insurance. The only good paying jobs are usually a Faustian Bargin.

Half the population has a Refrigerated room temperature I.Q. but because of AA and DEI they are able to make your life miserable.

Hope you have enough money to educate your children in private schools. The public schools are indescribable bad and your children will be surrounded by illiterate animals that will likely rape, maim, or kill them.

You're now 48th, 49th, or 50th of most others states in metrics. We have the best politicians money can buy. Most of the politicians with a R by their names are only RINO's . The insects will carry you away between the Mosquitoes, Nats, Flies, and Fire Ants. The Termites will destroy your home, and your termite contract will further impoverish you.

I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT YOU GET THE IDEA, OH AND JUST WAIT TRIPLE DIGIT HEAT INDEXES ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Welcome

and let's see what's up,

you're in St. Tammany like me, so higher taxes, not as bad as New Orleans or East BR but bad enough. St. Tammany refuses to build flood protection while every Parishes around them does, forcing water into our streets and homes.

Oh yeah ridiculously high Homeowners, and Automotive Insurance. The only good paying jobs are usually a Faustian Bargin.

Half the population has a Refrigerated room temperature I.Q. but because of AA and DEI they are able to make your life miserable.

Hope you have enough money to educate your children in private schools. The public schools are indescribable bad and your children will be surrounded by illiterate animals that will likely rape, maim, or kill them.

You're now 48th, 49th, or 50th of most others states in metrics. We have the best politicians money can buy. Most of the politicians with a R by their names are only RINO's . The insects will carry you away between the Mosquitoes, Nats, Flies, and Fire Ants. The Termites will destroy your home, and your termite contract will further impoverish you.

I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT YOU GET THE IDEA, OH AND JUST WAIT TRIPLE DIGIT HEAT INDEXES ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
    Wow, tell us how you really feel...

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    Welcome

and let's see what's up,

Do they allow people to move away?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom