I'm new here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Is this guy creepy and old enough to join?

gif-guy-beard-madness-452623.gif

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Bosco,

you are the epitome of "creepy" (old or young) and FYI, not every girl that has a "girl's name" or says she is female is an attention whore. I take offense to that. My uncle is the person that turned me on to this place... I am gonna tell him how wrong he was about everybody being a nice guy here.

I am really sorry that you think every woman that doesn't hide the fact that she is a women is a whore... you must have had a really sad and abusive childhood. Either that or you are overcompensating for your "small inadequacies."

Like I said before, it's not wonder you guys don't have many girls here. Cyber bullying is a crime these days I believe. You DARE to blame women for wearing (what you think in your sick mind) is a low cut shirt for your being a perv??? Get real and man up you freak!!

I think you should google what creepy means. I didn't say everyone with a girl's name is an attention whore, I said YOU are one. I didn't say that women hide the fact that they are women here, I said they typically don't come on saying "HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A GURL!! TEE HEE!" like you did. You make a lot of assumptions on very little knowledge. I think JBE is right you're going to fit right in :rofl:

Jessica9

@--->---------------
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    River Ridge
    Actually... The correctness of your post would be... "Bosco*, you're an *******."

Creepy is the guy that wants to lick your shoes while wearing a soiled panty hat.

:D

*I don't think you're an ******* btw, Bosco.

You know what Cat, I know way to many assholes already and don't need to know anymore. My first impression of this place (thanks to a few) is to stay away. I figured there might be a few guys trying to hit on me and I never really got that... just got called a whore and poser so I don't really need this crap. I have a real life and don't need to get into a war of words with jerks.

I don't think I will be back much. Don't need it one bit.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    You know what Cat, I know way to many assholes already and don't need to know anymore. My first impression of this place (thanks to a few) is to stay away. I figured there might be a few guys trying to hit on me and I never really got that... just got called a whore and poser so I don't really need this crap. I have a real life and don't need to get into a war of words with jerks.

If it makes you feel any better, I was trying to hit on you. ;)

Don't let the assholes put you off, they just don't have anything better to do.

This is the best new member thread I've seen yet.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

I'm sorry you think we were unfriendly. You might be right but this is Bayoushooter. The ones we like, we harass quite unmercifully.

We'd be the fraternity (or sorority) you'd hear about in the news if you know, we actually were one on a college campus.

Don't take it personal. Nobody is meaning any harm.

Jessica9

@--->---------------
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    River Ridge
    I'm sorry you think we were unfriendly. You might be right but this is Bayoushooter. The ones we like, we harass quite unmercifully.

We'd be the fraternity (or sorority) you'd hear about in the news if you know, we actually were one on a college campus.

Don't take it personal. Nobody is meaning any harm.

So it's a "you always hurt the ones you love" mentality here huh? Yea, well that's a cop out. Normal people save "rude and obnoxious" for people they know, not first timers. But to each his own I guess. Like I said, I don't need that crap.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    So it's a "you always hurt the ones you love" mentality here huh? Yea, well that's a cop out. Normal people save "rude and obnoxious" for people they know, not first timers. But to each his own I guess. Like I said, I don't need that crap.

That certainly isn't what I meant, and this obviously isn't how a welcome thread should go.

We harass each other. We're family here. I love this place, even with all of its flaws because take Bosco here. He gave his opinion, but he might have your back on the very next thread.

Hang around. It really is a great place.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yeah, stick around!

I'm betting you'll find out for yourself you fit in here just fine.

And who knows, you may even find that Bosco is actually a nice guy, too- if he ever wakes up from that left hook you delivered. :dogkeke::dogkeke::dogkeke:

Jessica9

@--->---------------
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    River Ridge
    I am off to work now so everyone fee free to rip me and this thread to shreds while I'm gone. I most likely won't be posting any time to soon.

~ Toodles!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom