I'm selling stuff!! ~~~PRICE DROP!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psychic Bacon

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 17, 2007
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I'm working on getting cash together to finance an SBR. Buy my sweet stuff!

All FTF in the NOLA area please.

Upper receiver alone (no irons) SPF

Iron sights are still available.

Price drop: $650 for the package, make an offer for components.

First up is an AR-Five Seven upper with a Troy industries Front Folding Battle Sight, a Matech Rear Folding Sight, and one magazine (not included when you buy the upper new). For this entire package, I am asking $750. Individually, I would like $600 for the upper, $100 for the rear sight, $75 for the front sight. To the person who buys the upper, and absolutely no other person, I will also offer you additional magazines (up to 3) for $60 a pop. Any left over magazines I shall keep for a pending spacegun toy.

2010-08-12_17-41-59_871.jpg

2010-08-12_17-42-12_127.jpg

2010-08-12_17-42-34_35.jpg

For those of you scratching your Magpul baseball caps and asking "WTF Is this piece of space science," please refer to the manufacturer's website. http://www.57center.com/

SOLD
    Second up is the reigning champion of the Polymer Pistol World Cup's Underdog Division, the Taurus 840. It includes 4 magazines, 3 boxes of Ultramax ammo and, not one but two, yes TWO iTac holsters. These are made in Israel, the land of sand, sun and special forces! I would like $350 for the package.

2010-08-12_17-36-59_178.jpg

For information on why this piece of machinery is the finest combination of Brazilian plastic and steel to ever grace my coffee table, please consult the manufacturer's website. http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=604&category=Pistol

SOLD
    Third up is the stainless Taurus model 66 revolver with 4" barrel in .357 Magnum. With this gargantuan hand cannon, you can pretend to be Dirty Harry... except smaller and Brazilian, so perhaps Slightly Unkempt Heraldo. It even comes with a sweet Uncle Mike's nylon holster so you can carry it in style. I'm asking $300 for the package.

2010-08-12_17-21-11_570.jpg

Forgive the upside down picture, Photobucket choked.

For information on why you would need such a huge blaster (robot uprising), please consult the manufacturer's website.

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=279&category=Revolver

SOLD!!
    Last, but certainly not least, is the low cap beast from the East, the WASR10 Sporter. It's straight out of Romania, the land of Dracula. This is an AK that has no need for pesky 30 round magazines or cumbersome pistol grips. It looks straight into the eyes of Bill Clinton and says "sporting rifle clause? What sporting rifle clause?" then kicks Janet Reno straight in the man jaw. Because of all its enhanced ergonomic features, all Century had to do was pull it out of a shipping container, stencil on an importer's mark, then send it straight to the gun shop. That means they didn't have a chance to eff it up! It comes with one 10-rd magazine, an original green sling and black plastic rifle case. I'd like $200 for the package.

2010-08-22_12-29-42_764.jpg

For more information on, well pretty much nothing because Century didn't write much, check out Century's website. Luckily, you know exactly what this thing is. http://www.centuryarms.biz/proddetail.asp?prod=RI1171D-N

(all credit for these sweet write ups go to Robbynola. He wanted credit and I didn't want to type, so I agreed.)

Last edited:

EvilSVT

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Lafayette
    Thanks for the great deal on that Taurus pt 840. It was everything you said and more. Holsters were brand new, magazines looked like they were never used. The gun is flawless. I don't see me getting rid of this anytime soon. I am now actually thinking about finding a .45 version also.

This man even drove an hour in the rain on a motorcycle to meet me halfway. If you ever have another pistol to sell, pm me before you post it. I would definately buy another piece from you. After I put a couple of humdred downrange , I'll post a range report on this weapon. I don't see many

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom