immigration Hypocrisy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    In the break room at work last evening there was a conversation between two Clinton supporters and a few non-Clinton supporters. The former started talking about how the Canadian immigration server crashed right after the election. Then started talking about how great Canada was and how hard it is to immigrate there, how they won't take just anyone and you have to have money and an education and such (not sure if true, just what was said.) While I usually avoid these types of things, I chimed in with "well if these people are so adamant about keeping our border open and supporting lax immigration laws, why are they looking to move to somewhere with a more restrictive immigration policy?" Well, I got no answer, they just stared at me for a few seconds, looked at the ground, and changed the subject. The non-supporters said "I'm not sure". I think I got my answer.

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    BAAHAHAA A! Priceless moment! I wish you could've gotten it on video or a picture. I don't get it either. The media has all of these "educated" people bamboozled.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Someone I work with is married to a Canadian woman, educated, and has lived in Canada off and on for over 10 years. They deny his application to be a citizen every time he tries!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom