Independence AR 5.56

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    Hey Y'all, I was wondering if anyone here knew a trusted and (hopefully) reasonably priced source for some Independence AR 5.56 ammo? I've heard that it's a decent and fairly clean-shooting round. Thanks in advance, the Creoleman.:)

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Hey Y'all, I was wondering if anyone here knew a trusted and (hopefully) reasonably priced source for some Independence AR 5.56 ammo? I've heard that it's a decent and fairly clean-shooting round. Thanks in advance, the Creoleman.:)

I picked up a few boxes at cabelas last Friday, $11.99 if I remember correctly

Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    Thanks for the replies, fellas. Finding ammo is a b***h in the Metairie/Kenner/New Orleans area! I think some of that "supply and demand" that's been talked about is in FULL effect here!:(

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Thanks for the replies, fellas. Finding ammo is a b***h in the Metairie/Kenner/New Orleans area! I think some of that "supply and demand" that's been talked about is in FULL effect here!:(

I run across it from time to time on the Northshore, I've shot it thru my S&W MP and have had zero problems, Walmart has been getting some Winchester 5.56 lately as well and it's reasonably priced as well, had few boxes at Hammond Walmart this morning.

Top Bottom