Infamous Hackers Anonymous Weigh in on Gun Control

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LabRat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge

I guess this could be easily faked, but if they were for gun control, they could be crashing gun sites left and right.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I call BS until I see this video on their site (if they have one). A group that is very anarchist in their nature seems they would be against gun control on every level.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I don't think that is real. I can't ever remember them using a female voice, the moving head, or that style of writing.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    It is a fake video. But I didn't realize before this. I just spoke to my friend which is well involved. He said some are against gun control like he is. But many of the members are for fun control. Most being of the "UK" line ya know. few of them are actually here in the US. Pretty much if they can't decide as a group which way is best then they will stay neutral. In my opinion that is a true team group. So as of now they are not a threat but very well could be a huge advantage to either side in my honest opinion.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    I call BS until I see this video on their site (if they have one). A group that is very anarchist in their nature seems they would be against gun control on every level.
    there is no real site

if there was one it would be 4chan. but anon's can be anyone

part of what makes them untraceable is because anyone can participate at any time without ever having to be totally committed to anything.

remember when WBC was going to picket the marine's funeral in slidell?

there were a lot of people who you could consider part of anonymous ready to lend their support in counter protest.

Top Bottom