Inforce Auto Pistol Light (APL)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    No more up and down paddles to mess with, soon to be available a PUSH paddle design.

$130

http://www.inforce-mil.com/company.php

http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/inforce-apl-white-light-constant-and-momentary/

QUOTE:

TAKING PRE-ORDERS... PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!

IWC will recieve the first shipment from INFORCE. When received, we'll immediatly ship to you!
    INFORCE APL (Auto Pistol Light), White Light, Constant and Momentary Switch

The INFORCE APL LED auto pistol light produces 200 lumens of white light, enough to illuminate targets and affect a person’s night vision. APL produces a ight beam for close to mid-range applications and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area.

Uses a single CR 123 Battery for less weight, smaller size and lower operating costs than any other Pistol Light available today.

Innovative Controls. Straightforward, bilateral and ambidextrous paddle switching system affords left or right hand activation and natural finger movement from the weapon body to the switch.

The INFORCE APL is ultralight and durable inside and out; its integrated rail mounting system, compact, convenient and securely fastented without tools.

Color availability: Black.

U.S. and international patents are pending.
    Product Specifications:

Light Output: 200 Lumens

Run Time: 1.5 Hours on a single CR123 Battery

Innovative Controls / Bilateral Paddle Switches Offer:

On /off switch operation with either hand

Natural finger movement to activate the switches

Constant and momentary options
    Integrated Mounting System:

Product ships with (2) rail mounting bars which accommodate Glock and MIL-STD-1913 rails

No tools required
    Physical Dimensions / Features / Benefits:
    Length: 3 in. / 7.619 cm. Width: 1.2 in. / 3.048 cm. Weight: 2.83 oz. / 80.229 g.

(1) Lithium 123A Battery Included

FIBER COMPOSITE BODY is ultralight and durable.

HIGH EFFICIENCY EMITTERS provide longer run times and are virtually immune to failure.

HIGH-IMPACT GLASS WINDOW

PRECISION OPTICS provide focused hot spot and balanced peripheral light.

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    LSP

for what I understand this one is a true PUSH as in left thumb support hand towards the right movement, I am YET to see one in person and only a handful of pictures have been released to the market. I did get a chance to play with their rifle version and if you do not plan to run a remote switch the push design is easier to use on a rifle than the up and down paddle.

I will pre order one tomorrow and see what the industry hype is all about, I really wont know until I play with one and see if its worth the price or what.

Also it WILL fit an M3 Safariland Holster IIRC, it will however not work a kydex shaped holster (we knew that already).

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I am no expert on WML's, but this like it is nothing like the Surefires and Streamlights. The ones I have seen have paddles that move up and down, rotating clockwise and counter-clockwise around the axis of the light, to turn them on and off.

This new APL looks to have spring loaded paddles that are pressed in toward the center of the light to push the center switch.

LSP, I usually read your opinions, experiences, and rants posted here as close to gospel, but I don't think you even looked at the picture on this one.

productimage-picture-inforce-apl-white-light-constant-and-momentary-521_jpg_280x280_q85.jpg

productimage-picture-inforce-apl-white-light-constant-and-momentary-523_jpg_280x280_q85.jpg

For what (little) my opinion is worth, I like this new desing a lot. It makes a lot more sense to me, in theory. I will wait to see how it works in practice before I make my mind up, though.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Looks like it is easy on and off like an InSight. If they come out with a compact model that runs off a CR123, I might be interested. I like the blocky looks. Reminds me of my FJ!

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Like you said (and I believe I said the same thing in my post, in so many words) we won't really know until we see one. To be honest, I'm more interested in these so-called "emitters" than the switch arrangement... 200 lumens is a lot (too much for indoors, for darn sure).

Seems that people want MORE and more light, look at what Surefire did with the X300 Ultra. 500 lumens (makes you say WTF)

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I'm almost positive that you are correct in assuming that "emitters" is just a new jargon for light emitting diodes.

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I am looking forward to this because its a single cell light. Very small for edc. 200 lumens if executed correctly is good I think. I've got 2 on the way.

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Considering I just broke a tlr-3, I am very much in the market for these. It's only slightly longer, same width, twice as bright, and uses a standard cr-123. So, just a little holster work is all that it will require to work. Inforce makes some quality lights.

Top Bottom