Interesting! Just FYI.......

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Saw this on Facebook this morning.

LasPalmas.jpg

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Thats just f*cked up! Police and the fire department should completely boycott this place, along with concerned citizens......Fire....let it burn!

Here is a post on FB....by Chuck Smith. Could not find a post by the EBRSO or Lawrence McLeary on FB.

It's Time to speak with your wallet. I love Mexican food, and often dine at Las Palmas either in Brusly or on Highland Road. There are a total of 7 locations. As far as I am concerned they can all shut down. On Friday, the 15th members of the Law Enforcement community went for lunch at one of the locations. When the food was delivered one of the Deputies noticed that their drink had been SPIT in. The manager was summoned and he REFUSED to reveal who had prepared the meal. On Friday, Colonel Lawrence McLeary sent a letter to all of East Baton Rouge Sheriff Employees advising that no ON DUTY employee eat at this establishment for safety reasons. I, for one will NEVER patronize this place again, on or off duty! There are plenty of establishments that support and honor the work of Law Enforcement without supporting this one! This incident occurred on O'Neill Lane, but as far as I am concerned it occurred at EVERY location.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=761006467&fref=nf

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Somebody should notify/circulate it with all volunteer and professional firefighters/EMS responders in and around B.R.

Hurt em in the wallet.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    This incident occurred on O'Neill Lane, but as far as I am concerned it occurred at EVERY location.

It's just one bad apple, let's not ruin the whole franchise over this one incident :mamoru:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I would avoid most cheap restaurants and fast food chains if I were an officer. Considering the few protestors that do indeed work, probably work there

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    F**k that.

you're either thinking only emotionally or your sense of right/wrong/justice is whacked

Why in the world would you punish innocent people for the crimes of another?

Do you also enforce this view on other things? For instance, when a policeman does wrong, do you denounce all police in that department?

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Can someone verify that this was actually sent to ebrso? I haven't seen definitive proof besides the picture. It's been spreading around for a few days now, but with no proof.

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    you're either thinking only emotionally or your sense of right/wrong/justice is whacked

Do you also enforce this view on other things? For instance, when a policeman does wrong, do you denounce all police in that department?

I deleted my post before I saw your reply.
    My sense of justice is just fine. I will let as many people know about this as possible.

For instance, when a policeman does wrong, do you denounce all police in that department?
    Of course I do not; but "THEY" DO!!! That's a ****ing stupid thing to even ask me. I can promise you I'm more pro police than you can imagine.

Edit: if this type of action doesn't infuriate you, maybe your part of the problem.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I deleted my post before I saw your reply.
    My sense of justice is just fine. I will let as many people know about this as possible.

Until the problem is solved, I'd let people know as well

Of course I do not; but "THEY" DO!!! That's a ****ing stupid thing to even ask me. I can promise you I'm more pro police than you can imagine.

That's my point! You don't want others to judge all police based on the actions of a few, yet you judge an entire chain based on the actions of one minimum wage level employee.

That's called hypocrisy...let's all practice what we preach

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

But it looks as tho the manager covered for the worker and that's my problem with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom