Interesting Robbery Outcome...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    Even thugs need to learn rule #3. I am guessing after he negligently pulled the trigger, he dropped in fear with the gun hitting the counter. This put it in the direction of his head while he was ducking. He then pulled the trigger a second time from stress???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    It looked like a lorcin to me, I would say it went off accidently the first time, then spun back towards him . he either accidently bump fired it or the POS just doubled, either way poetic justice at it's best.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    It looked like a lorcin to me, I would say it went off accidently the first time, then spun back towards him .
    From the way he's holding the gun and the look of the barrel, I think it's a revolver.

vlcsnap2010081011h31m25.png

When he accidentally pulled the trigger, shooting the clerk, he wasn't anticipating the recoil.
    The recoil flipped the handgun barrel upwards towards his head where he pulled the trigger again.

BTW: He was munching on a honey bun.:D

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    From the way he's holding the gun and the look of the barrel, I think it's a revolver.

vlcsnap2010081011h31m25.png

When he accidentally pulled the trigger, shooting the clerk, he wasn't anticipating the recoil.
    The recoil flipped the handgun barrel upwards towards his head where he pulled the trigger again.

BTW: He was munching on a honey bun.:D[/QUO

It's hard to tell for me, but in the very end when the gun ends up on the desk thats when it "looked" like a semi auto to me, I don't see so good so I ain't puttin money on it either way.....

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    He probably had it up high, above shoulder height and off to the side of his head with that 90 degree gangsta tilt, and when the first round caused more recoil than homeboy expected in that position, he flinched and pulled the trigger again, thus bustin' a cap in his own ass (head, ass, same difference 'cuz he's apparently a ****-for-brains). In this case, FAIL=WIN!

Top Bottom