Internet Computer sales....who is good?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Shopzilla and Google Shopping are not commerce sites, they're directories of other sites. NewEgg and Dell would be my first stops. Amazon is a good place too.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Laptops, CDW outlet. They sell overruns that large corps order at much discounted prices. You can get a Lenovo T series for Acer prices.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I don't trust the credit card security at newegg, they do ship fast but I would get a one time use card or ask your credit card company for a one time use number if you ordered from Newegg.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    where does your distrust come from?

i've used them countless times and have never had a problem with my credit card

from the looks of this thread, many others have shared my good experience with newegg

+1

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count my newegg transactions that have gone flawlessly.

And I haven't gotten my credit stolen :squint: yet

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Shopzilla and Google Shopping are not commerce sites, they're directories of other sites. NewEgg and Dell would be my first stops. Amazon is a good place too.

I agree with this, and not only have I been writing software for over 30 years, but I've bought over 20 computers for my personal and business use from Dell in the past 15 years.. Excellent computers all of them, and what's better they come pre-licensed for Windows, so you can for free install most versions of Windows from any CD - not just the one that came with your computer. Even better all drivers your computer needs are listed on Dell's support site, AND you can generally download them directly from Dell. Rebuilding or upgrading a Dell computer is a snap.

I've also dealt with Newegg, and though I haven't used their support, their sale prices are really hard to beat. I use them interchangeably with TigerDirect.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    where does your distrust come from?

i've used them countless times and have never had a problem with my credit card

from the looks of this thread, many others have shared my good experience with newegg

Personal experience.

I used them countless times before I had a problem, and they were less than stellar in there response.

Great prices, great service with sales, not so much on the cc fraud front.

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    A few weeks back I bought a Flat screen HD TV from new egg. Free shipping, and they must have e-mailed me 4-6 times. One of the other items I ordered was out of stock. I don't think the prices were that special, but they were the only ones with the television I wanted.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    I have an account with Newegg that stems from the days when I used to be an IT Director and offered computer services as a sideline business. Although I don't use them as much as I used to, I can't recall having a single "fraud" issues in the 8 years that I've dealt with them.

Top Bottom