Intersting end to my Christmas day

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    In an effort to contain our "pet" lizard to our bedroom I thought it would be a great idea to use a glass table top across the doorway. If the door is closed I cant see him when we open it and he goes clean over baby gates.

As it turns out glass doesnt show up to well in the dark and I forgot it was there untill I walked right through it. So after a few hours in the ER and a few stitches later here I sit on B.S. :)

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    Hope you recover soon brother, make sure you cover it up from all that saw dust!

At least now u got u some WAR scars hahahahahaha!

You should have heard me tring to explain it to the er nurse. After I got through telling her what happen she said " I have no clue how im gonna write that down" :mamoru:

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    You should have heard me tring to explain it to the er nurse. After I got through telling her what happen she said " I have no clue how im gonna write that down" :mamoru:

Sorry to hear avout your BoBo

Here's something to take your mind off of the pain!

303170_pm.jpg

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    In an effort to contain our "pet" lizard to our bedroom I thought it would be a great idea to use a glass table top across the doorway. If the door is closed I cant see him when we open it and he goes clean over baby gates.

As it turns out glass doesnt show up to well in the dark and I forgot it was there untill I walked right through it. So after a few hours in the ER and a few stitches later here I sit on B.S. :)

Pics?

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    No F'n way!! Dang Dude. Sorry to hear. Had a similar event with the wife busting her a$$ on the driveway one night, but way less damage and still spent 8 hrs in ER. Good luck. Hard to control the uncontrollable (Lizards or Doberman). All variables. :dunno:

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Ya shoulda cooked some rice when I told ya to. :D

Man, that sucks, but at least you'll have some fun stories to tell the grandkids when that time comes around.

Art

Last edited:

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    I dated this gal once when I lived in Arkansas. The house I was staying in had a sliding glass door to the room that I used for my bedroom. I ended up having to put tape on it so she would stop running into it. I gave her the name "blackbird" after that :rofl:

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    I dated this gal once when I lived in Arkansas. The house I was staying in had a sliding glass door to the room that I used for my bedroom. I ended up having to put tape on it so she would stop running into it. I gave her the name "blackbird" after that :rofl:

Guess Karma came around and bit me in the but because I thought it was funny as all get out watching the dog run into it. :mamoru:

Top Bottom