WTT: intratec tec-9 for trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Berettashot117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Shreveport
    Hello all the day has come where I just can't bring myself to keep this gun. It was gifted to me a number of years ago and I pretty much only bump fire it when I shoot it. Seeing as how 2013 is gonna be a rough year for ammo, bump firing just isn't in the picture for me anymore haha. I'm the second owner and the previous owner shot it very little. I however have put a couple hundred rounds through it since then and have only seen the occasional jam when the gun was starting to get very dirty from carbon build up. Its in great shape, always cleaned by me after the end of a shooting day and always put in the safe. The metal all looks great, but of course there are some minimal blemishes on the metal from normal use, wear and tear and what not. The lower part of this gun is made of plastic, and the right side of the gun has a few scuffs on the plastic. Nothing deep, and you can't feel any difference because the grip is checkered anyways. Included is a removable barrel shroud and two 32 round magazines (good luck loading more than 30 haha it gets hard). Anyways on to what I want. I'm looking for a semi automatic pistol. full size, subcompact, compact, whatever. something in 9mm, .40 , or .45 acp is preferred, but I'm open to hear offers outside I that. Beretta anything is a plus. While I would prefer a semiauto pistol, IM OPEN TO ALL TRADES. gear, ammo, whatever you got, I love to barter. BTW I'm in Shreveport. And finally, here are a couple pics I have in hand. just message me if you'd like to see more, a different angle, whatever. have a nice day!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365104962.994487.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365105005.198194.jpg

Last edited:

Berettashot117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Shreveport
    Weekend bump! Still looking for that one trade that catches my interest! Really wanting any kind of pistol, revolver or semi auto, in any caliber, but I'm still interested in hearing about whatever it is you have to trade. Also, I'll trade for 5.56 ammo!

Berettashot117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Shreveport
    hey there, still accepting trade offers. I've also decided I no longer want to trade for ammo at this time (unless of course you can make me an offer I can't refuse)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom