Introduction, bought & traded guns from several great/honest folk here... Metairie

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juliet delta

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Metairie, LA
    I have very much enjoyed meeting, talking with and learning from some great folks here, from all over SE LA, and McComb. I cannot remember any transactions that involved any kind of disception or witholding information that was relevent, and in most cases the honesty was even at the risk of losing $ or advantage. I love that, and have learned that folk that, based on my experience here over the last year or so (almost), I'd be more likely to trust a person that has a gun more than a person that does not. I had one guy from Slidell call me up after buying a gun from him to let me know I gave him $100 too much (you know who you are... Mr Grimes)! so cool. Some of the new guys I talk to here don't understand how I can be so trusting after talking with them for a few minutes and listen to them tell me what might be, or was, wrong with their gun or warning me about something they would be concerned about if they were me buying the gun from them. I've had other experiences, not as fair, forthright or honest, but I never made it to an actual transaction or established meeting. Ya'll are great folk. Great memories and good lessons learned with each and every transaction/trade.

Thanks all.

Joe in Metairie
    JWiLL13@yahoo.com

Top Bottom