iPhone camera comes in handy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    This afternoon I stopped at a local Dollar General to pick up a few items. While walking up to the front door I saw 2 men and a woman coming out of the store hollering and cussing as they swiftly made it to their car.
    The store manager and a clerk (females) informed me that they had stole merchandise and were calling 911.
    The car tried to leave the parking lot in a way that no one could read their license plate. I was able to snap a picture of the rear of the vehicle as he left the parking lot. After blowing up the picture, on the phone, the license was very easy to identify for the police.
    The iPhone does come in handy.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    This afternoon I stopped at a local Dollar General to pick up a few items. While walking up to the front door I saw 2 men and a woman coming out of the store hollering and cussing as they swiftly made it to their car.
    The store manager and a clerk (females) informed me that they had stole merchandise and were calling 911.
    The car tried to leave the parking lot in a way that no one could read their license plate. I was able to snap a picture of the rear of the vehicle as he left the parking lot. After blowing up the picture, on the phone, the license was very easy to identify for the police.
    The iPhone does come in handy.

You stopped at a DG in Button Rug? Was it the one on Highland at the north gate? I've been to that one exactly ONCE, and will never go back, even if I'm dying.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    the camera on my phone has come in handy many times since my first one back in 2000 or so. the new software on the iphone that lets you take pictures without unlocking the phone makes it pretty sweet for quick pictures of stuff and things.

2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    I don't make a habit of shopping at DG for the same reason. Just thought it would be an easy in and out to pick up something. Bad idea.

It was the store on Greenwell Springs Road next to Benny's car wash.

Top Bottom