ipod touch/ iphone parts?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10shotgroup

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Denham Springs
    Anyone have any experience ordering parts for an iphone/ipod touch. I have a ipod touch with a cracked screen. it needs a digitizer and a LCD.

All the ebay vendors look crooked, and the non ebay sites are pricey.

Just wanted to know if anyone has ordered these parts before and how hard the repair was.

MikeSlater

Sportsman 'N' Paradise
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Walker, LA
    I have a buddy that works in a cell phone shop doing repairs, he repairs screens and such daily. I am sure he can get you whatever you need at a fair price. Let me know if you need his info. He is in Baton Rouge. Just be carefull ordering off of the bay, you never know if the parts are new, come with a warranty and arent Made In China crap.

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    I ordered my Ipod touch digitizer off Amazon from a vendor named Zeetron. Mine is a 1st gen, and the total was ~$15 to my door with the safe open tools and screwdrivers. The repair wasn't too bad except when I got in a hurry putting it back together and screwed up the headphone jack :o Oh well, for now I will just use it in the truck until I get more parts on order...

Orfus5

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 3, 2007
    Fort Collins, CO
    ebay, just make sure they're shipping from the U.S. and are at least power sellers with 98%+
    most of the powersellers with tons of feedback will bend over backwards to make sure your satisfied and fix problems.

texanx5

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    north East Baton Rouge
    I have a buddy that works in a cell phone shop doing repairs, he repairs screens and such daily. I am sure he can get you whatever you need at a fair price. Let me know if you need his info. He is in Baton Rouge. Just be carefull ordering off of the bay, you never know if the parts are new, come with a warranty and arent Made In China crap.

I'd like it if possible for my daughter broke the display on her mp3 and apple want's near replacement price to fix it so I haven't for see amazon has parts for about 12 but not certain how it comes apart so if a shop is reasonable I may go that route. Thanks! email or pm me please.

Top Bottom