Iran to UN: USA behind 9/11 attacks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/09/23/un.ahmadinejad.walkouts/index.html?hpt=T2

United Nations (CNN) -- Delegates from the United States and other nations walked out of the U.N. General Assembly on Thursday as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivered a fiery speech that criticized Washington, capitalism and the world body itself.

Though incendiary statements from Ahmadinejad are nothing new, tension in the hall grew as the Iranian leader recounted various conspiracy theories about the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington.

"Some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack," Ahmadinejad told the General Assembly. He followed with the claim that the attacks were aimed at reversing "the declining American economy and its scripts on the Middle East in order to save the Zionist regime. The majority of the American people, as well as most nations and politicians around the world, agree with this view."..................

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    How about we just kick his arrogant ass out of OUR building , followed by country . I love how he can come to our country and spit in our face and get away with it . Ahh politics .

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    "Some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack," Ahmadinejad told the General Assembly. He followed with the claim that the attacks were aimed at reversing "the declining American economy and its scripts on the Middle East in order to save the Zionist regime. The majority of the American people, as well as most nations and politicians around the world, agree with this view."..................

Sadly there is a lot of evidence that points towards this being somewhat of a true statement.

Of course most Americans don't think Civilian Government workers with Government ID's flew the planes into the WTC Buildings themselves, but you'd be a fool to think that every living soul on Capitol Hill was just as surprised as you were when you saw it happen. If you believe that NO ONE knew, your a fool.

There is WAY too many unanswered questions. The Truth is always easy to say b/c you don’t have to remember any details. Just tell the truth. Lies however are harder b/c you don’t want to contradict yourself from what you said before b/c you know the truth and don’t want to mix what you know is truth and what your selling as a lie. This is why there was so much confusion surrounding the event. Bush saying one thing, Dick another and Donald something different. Then SILENCE! Then tons of questions, no one has ever answered. Just a failed 9/11 commission report and loads of politicians getting rich off the war. Of course it’s not the first time it’s happen either; Lusitania, Gulf of Tonkin, etc. Anyone with any sense on history can see that for themsleves.

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The guy is just really pissed because the Jews have knocked out Iran's main nuclear facility:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/327178

I'd like to point out that the only connection made between stuxnet and Bushehr are made by that reporter, himself, with 0 supporting evidence.

Also Ahmerdinnerjacket is twice as crazy as Kim Jong Il and not even half as effective as a ruler.

JeeterF15

Gunfighter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Warehouse District NOLA
    I too would praise the day the US boots the UN off our soil and all the scum that are associated with possibly the most useless bureaucracy in modern times...I'm not for isolationist theory but I do believe that having these scum living and enjoying the freedoms and lifestyle they cannot afford nor allowed in their own countries is appalling...move the UN to Switzerland or something, I don't care but get it off our soil...

The US should also stop paying dues to the UN...we get ZERO in return...

I guarentee Obamalamadingdong doesn't stand up to the recent rant by Ahmanotgunnaworkhereanymore...

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Amazing how the emptiest wagons always make the most d@mned noise...

Oh?

The oh-so-wise Mjolnir is going to dazzle us with some more of his
    so much smarter than us peons wisdom! :rofl:

What books did you read this time?

No, don't answer that because I really don't give a **** what your opinion is anymore.

Suffice to say that there are people on here that need to know what kind of
    nutjobs some of you are.

Do you really think that everyone here believes your ********?

Top Bottom