Is it just me?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Yeah.

On the mobile devices; when you hit the home button it takes you to the forum lists rather than all the newer posts.

When you go to the menu and hit new post it only brings you to the post that are new and that you haven't opened rather than a list of the newest ones regardless of if you have opened them or not.

Just little changes that we will all have to get used too. I personally like the home button bringing you back to the newer posts. Not the list of forums.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Yeah.

On the mobile devices; when you hit the home button it takes you to the forum lists rather than all the newer posts.

When you go to the menu and hit new post it only brings you to the post that are new and that you haven't opened rather than a list of the newest ones regardless of if you have opened them or not.

Just little changes that we will all have to get used too. I personally like the home button bringing you back to the newer posts. Not the list of forums.

Same here with Samsung. Also only the Username, and what they are like "marksman" is under that.
    Whereas on a real computer shows Unser Name, Join Date, Location, Post Count, And Feedback Score

- - - Updated - - -

And i get no adds on the computer, but tons on the phone signed in

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Well, I do agree that more traffic may be nice if it happens. I use BS on my phone as well as my home and office comps. The changes on the phone will just take people some time to get too but its a big difference than before so it will turn those off many who just use it on a mobile device. Change is not always easy but it def. is a must at times.

Trust me folks, I hate change as well. However, this does not run most folks off at all, if anything folks coming in will find it refreshing and normal to what is current. Also, you do have the option to go back. ITtcould have been much worse, I could have 100% changed software, that would have ben a huge mess. ;)

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Trust me folks, I hate change as well. However, this does not run most folks off at all, if anything folks coming in will find it refreshing and normal to what is current. Also, you do have the option to go back. ITtcould have been much worse, I could have 100% changed software, that would have ben a huge mess. ;)

Most non-Vbulletin forums don't have many ads. So I'm not opposed to it.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Once upon a time, paid memberships kept the forum alive.

Well, so says the person without a star of any color to his name. We should totally give you a whale badge, though.

Whale_jail.jpg

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    How do I turn off the mobile version? Tired of reading all the comments about having to accept this. Why make the site more difficult to navigate? This is not better. Sometimes I have to accept things I don’t like, going to the dentist, paying taxes, getting a shot..
    This is worse than any of those and it’s not making anything better.
    How much money is the site saving by switching over to this loser format?
    Can I send some more money to help fix it? How do I turn off the mobile version?

TEOTWAWKI!!

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Nevermind, I found it. Even if I have to change it back every time I log on at least I can do that.
    I was seriously about to delete the shortcut from my home screen and call it a day. All I could think was *dang, I just sent them all that money too*

Seriously, if I wanted a challenge in navigating this site, I’d just stick with Tapatalk...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom