Is it really that hard to believe?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I was referred to this site by a friend. He said the people here were generally nice, but quite a few couldn't see the forest for the trees. In light of this I just figured I would ask, with the downing street memo, NSA surveillance controversy, keating five, releasing valeria plame's identity, watergate, marilyn monroe/kennedy's, iran contra, fast and furious, pentagon papers, abu graib, teapot dome, etc. etc. etc.(the ones outside of the US are a much longer list), is it really hard to believe that the government could be hiding more?

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    we-re-all-quite-mad-here-you-ll-fit-right-in.jpg

joey9139122

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    There are no limits to the evil that people who wish to gain or retain power will go to.

Is there more to this particular story? I hope not, but I put nothing past no one.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was referred to this site by a friend. He said the people here were generally nice, but quite a few couldn't see the forest for the trees. In light of this I just figured I would ask, with the downing street memo, NSA surveillance controversy, keating five, releasing valeria plame's identity, watergate, marilyn monroe/kennedy's, iran contra, fast and furious, pentagon papers, abu graib, teapot dome, etc. etc. etc.(the ones outside of the US are a much longer list), is it really hard to believe that the government could be hiding more?

You're scary.

You're scaring me.

You should go away now.

Just kidding!!

You're correct.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    NAAAAAAAAWWWW, the gubmint would NEVER hide anything from its citizens! What on Earth would cause you to think something so CRAZY?! The gubmint wants nothing more than our safety and freedom. That's why they try to take away every freedom we have and every means of safety we have. If no one is safe/free, EVERYONE IS!

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    There are no limits to the evil that people who wish to gain or retain power will go to.

Is there more to this particular story? I hope not, but I put nothing past no one.
    This is my point. So many people are willing to dismiss things, without any knowledge or research into the topic. Their close-mindedness causes them to miss many things the rest of us see clearly.

Top Bottom