is the patterson .22lr bandit on this site?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    you love the federal bulk 550 pack and buy up every box as soon as the patterson wal mart gets them. you been doing this for at least 6 months. are you getting ready for shtf? when will you have enough? you gotta have millions of rounds by now. i would like to pick up a couple boxes every now and then while im shopping. you never touch the remington bulk lol.

can i expect some federal .22lr at the franklin wal mart or do you raid that too?

JimmyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Berwick
    I may not be 'The Patterson 22 Bandit' but certainly have bought them out quite a few times for a number of years. I will buy them in Houma if this helps

It may not be millions of rounds but my stash is in the hundreds of pounds. Had to move them once :)

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    why do people stock up so much .22lr? just cause its cheap and you gonna use that as much as you can during shtf and save ak and ar ammo? couple guys suppress with the .22lr while another makes the ak/ar rounds count? or will .22lr become the shtf currency? zombies?

i rotate a stock of about 12,000 .22lr rounds but i don't see stocking more than that.

JimmyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Berwick
    I converted almost everything to 22lr

Kadet upper for the CZ75B - USPA Production gun
    Nordic NC22 upper for AR
    S&W 617 4” for S&W 625- ICORE gun
    Marlin 39A for lever guns
    S&W 34-1 2” RB for Model 36 CCW gun

Soon to add a 22 conversion for the FAL

Matchgrade

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Red Stick
    I buy the Federal Target Grade bulk boxes from Walmart. They felt the need to lock them up last month, so I now have to search for someone to open the cabinet.

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Not me. The one in Franklin gets hit the same from time to time for the 22lr and value 223's as well. With the Memorial Day weekend I'm sure there will be more than the average plinking going on the next few days. Let me know ifyou decide to head to Franklin. If you have no luck, I have a couple of boxes you can have at cost so it won't be a wasted trip.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom