Is the Slidell Gun Show worth $10 entry fee?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nate

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    No, and I did not ask them to either. I really wanted people to send these in and I wanted to make it hard to say no.

I even talked to a few Obama supporters too. If you don't attack Obama they are happy to mail them in...they want to keep their guns too. They even knew their legislator's negative position on guns and wanted to be sure he got some. Very pleased.

I have the postcards available in another thread. Download them and send them in. It is well worth the time...

geauxbubba

"No Comment"
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Lacombe
    I passed yesterday, there was so many cars, people were parking in mud and getting stuck, I didn't go in. I went back today, not as crowded. I had to see for myself the prices, I didn't see anyone buying an AK or AR for $1800 and up, or $900 to $1300 for AK pistols, but there was plenty available. People were paying $1100 for 1000 rounds of 223. It was worth the $8 for the entertainment value of actually seeing this. I did see Stephanie and Chris from Redjacket, she said new episodes of "sons of Guns" will be out in April. This is all I have to say about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom