ISIS hostage situation in Sydney Australia.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    That's not a terrorist!!! The PM said so. Just because he's an Iranian with a looong rap sheet, professes to be a sheik, wants an ISIS flag and is well-known to the police for anti-war stuff, he ain't no terrorist!!! And obama is getting involved. I guess because the US is humming along so well he can devote some time to school the Aussies. I suppose he mainly doesn't want to see a fellow muslim hurt or killed but that's just me ....

In fact, it's probably a show of solidarity with Michael Brown in Ferguson. The non-terrorist muslim has the hostages holding their hands up in, I'd guess, the "hands up. don't shoot" posture that we all should adopt to fight the struggle. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Reports said they stormed the building....There's a good chance his ticket got punched. :dogkeke:

They also said this SOB was known for sending hate mail to the families of soldiers killed fighting in the Middle East. Bastard

Armbruster Armory

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Lafayette
    It is a shame that none of their concealed carry citizens weren't in the café to take care of things when they started ... oh yeah, they decided they would be safer if their citizens didn't have guns.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    It is a shame that none of their concealed carry citizens weren't in the café to take care of things when they started ... oh yeah, they decided they would be safer if their citizens didn't have guns.

Or caused a big shoutout and hostages to get killed.

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    Or caused a big shoutout and hostages to get killed.

My feeling is it is better to die on your feet than live on your knees or get shot in the back while on your knees. The storming of a building after the terrorist has established some semblance of barriers and possibly laid traps for LEO is not guaranteed to be safer than a "big" shootout before the terrorist can get settled in.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Gee- you'd think that with all those wonderful gun restrictions they have in place a bad person would have never had access to one.
    rolleye0012.gif

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    Gee- you'd think that with all those wonderful gun restrictions they have in place a bad person would have never had access to one.
    rolleye0012.gif

It was an airsoft gun with the orange tip removed, and the cops were total a$$holes for shooting that poor terrorist pissed-off muslim.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It was an airsoft gun with the orange tip removed, and the cops were total a$$holes for shooting that poor terrorist pissed-off muslim.

I know, right? Where's the compassion for those harmless peaceniks?? They're just carrying on the hippie spirit of the '60s!

On a serious note- love how the Aussie gov't official tripped all over himself to say this was NOT terrorism. Maybe Obama IS giving them advice.....:doh:

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    That's the latest report that I read. He tried to grab the gun and was shot and killed, which prompted the raid.

So when private possession of firearms is all but non-existent, what is the rally cry when a not-terrorist uses a gun to hold hostages? The Aussies might welcome NSA type intrusions into their lives since they are not responsible enough to protect their life and liberty with firearms.

Last edited:

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Guy is posting a news article about Drills Held At Same Lindt Cafe Location In Sydney Last Year!

IM NOT SAYING THIS VIDEO IS FACTUAL or THAT I BELIEVE IT .......It just caught my attention because You tube is removing the news articles around it.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Does the person who made that false flag video really believe the crazies need any gov't help to make them look crazier? :doh::doh:

Nah, I think this is just more hard proof that this is a real threat.

Look at what is taking place in Pakistan right now with the Taliban school massacre....It is Beslan, revisited. :(

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/16/taliban-pakistan-school-attack/

Jesus! Can't we just start exterminating these f**king cockroaches, and get this over with?

Enough of this tap dancing around this deadly belief that these maniacs can be talked to.

Top Bottom